Extra Easy Partners

My hubby after years of me worrying about his weight finally jumped on the S W bus a few months ago. He still doesnt understand the plan as I do all the cooking and am so into it! However, he went away on business this week (thats what b****** up his loss sometimes) and said he had a lighter pizza and salad, 500 cals. A few months ago he wouldnt have bothered to go for the ligher option. And he is talking more about syns. I am at target so I am the supportive partner now!!! :)

My OH doesn't know I'm on SW...he'll eat whatever I give him but when I work away I come home and he literally fills the house with junk...bins overflowing with pizza boxes, chocolate and biscuits everywhere...yuck! Makes me sick watching him eat all of this rubbish. I have lost 22lbs and he hasn't even noticed! Useless. Thankfully I am vegan and he is not, so when he fills the house with **** food I'm not the least bit tempted by it as its got all sorts of dairy in it, but it does make me crave certain things. Have to then disappear upstairs (where I am currently hiding) as I can't watch him eat a multipack of cakes :/

This makes me proud though - that I am having this reaction to pure gluttony on a daily basis - fair enough treating yourself on a birthday or whatever, but every day? Its disguisting, and makes me wonder how I used to sit on my bum all day eating rubbish. Can't think of anything worse now. THANK YOU SLIMMING WORLD <3

My H is wonderful and really supportive, he encourages me on bad days and is losing weight too (but needs to cut down more on bread).
We share the cooking and he makes me laugh when I hear him telling people how he makes "his" slimming world recipes

Mine is a real joy! Well to be honest if he hadnt been losing weight so successfully and making me look even fatter in comparison, I would probably still be waddling around in horrendous pain at 17st+.:sigh:
When I started at SW he happily took to the food plan as he found it so much easier to follow than just cutting down/cutting out which is what he had been doing,and when his weight started dropping nicely along with mine he took it all on board 100%;)
Mind you he isnt alone, since I started SW my daughter, SIL and son have all joined me on my journey, as a family we are in excess of 17.5st lighter than we were 18months ago:eek:

That's amazing we'll done!! :)

Back