Extra Easy Party Pooper

barbs1965

Is anyone else like me? I have my works do tonight and for the last 3/4 days my nerves have been shattered and I have not felt like following the diet. For lunch I have had toast with jam even though I had my healthy extra for breakfast. I have eaten but not followed the diet I just haven't felt like lots of fish and veg etc. I am hoping that after tonight my nerves calm down and I can get back to eating properly. I get like this before I go on holiday but once I am there my nerves calm down. I will be so glad when tonight is over.

Is anyone else like me? I have my works do tonight and for the last 3/4 days my nerves have been shattered and I have not felt like following the diet. For lunch I have had toast with jam even though I had my healthy extra for breakfast. I have eaten but not followed the diet I just haven't felt like lots of fish and veg etc. I am hoping that after tonight my nerves calm down and I can get back to eating properly. I get like this before I go on holiday but once I am there my nerves calm down. I will be so glad when tonight is over.

Why you panicking so much bout it try to relax and just enjoy yourself its only a gathering of people you work with i used to get nervous though on my works doos as im the only girl working with 70 odd men "im an engineer"very daunting on a doo as for once i wear make-up and usually a dress or something more fitted as workwear Is baggy and manly if it wasnt work lads it wouldnt bother me but I always get looks and comments because i look so different

The thing about works dos is that everyone gets drunk and doesn't remember much the next day. If you stay relatively sober, you won't do anything silly, and you will be able to remember what everyone else did and blackmail them about it after Christmas!!

Never been to a works do, they sound horrendous! Thankfully in care work, such events are non existent due to 24/365 shifts :) no buffets or free bars to avoid! Good luck with it!

Back