Passed finals = No diet

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I found out on thursay that I passed my finals so have been partying hard all weekend. So starting again with the cs tomorrow and i have 14 weeks till the ball for our graduation and i would love to have lost 3 stone not sure if its achieveable with this but will try my best xx

Well done :) my dear thats a massive achievment - u deserve a bit of a party time after finals! Best of luck starting again tomorrow, im sure you will be fine with the ball to motivate you! x

Thanks its such a relief and now i have nothing to worry about I have no excuse not to shift some blubber!

I found out on thursay that I passed my finals so have been partying hard all weekend. So starting again with the cs tomorrow and i have 14 weeks till the ball for our graduation and i would love to have lost 3 stone not sure if its achieveable with this but will try my best xx
Congratulations. That is one thing less to worry about. Enjoy the celebrations then I am sure you will motivate yourself to get back on the diet. You can lose a lot of weight in 14 weeks. Good luck

Thankyou, it has been 6 long hard years cant believe its finally done (when can i retire? lol)

Medicine, i am now a dr (WOOHOO) although I am terrified lol xx

Dr Kate - big congratulations in passing your exams xx

Party away honey, you deserve it! You'll lose plenty of weight before the ball cinders! Enjoy and well done xx

Medicine, i am now a dr (WOOHOO) although I am terrified lol xx
The hard work starts now. I don't envy you doing on call and working long hours, and taking a lot of flack from the consultants, good luck anyway.

well done! major achievement!! hope u lose the wight for the ball u deserve it after all ur hard work! my brothers fiance is doing medicine so i know how hard it can be, i think this is her last year too although not 100 percent but anyway well done and congratulations!

Thanks, I know all the hard work is to come but cant wait xx

Back