Password- favour please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babybloo, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can someone PM me the password please? I went to weigh and go this week and forgot to ask the password. I text my consultant yesterday but she still hasn't got back to me so don't want to hound her.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    Sorry but as I said to someone last night - slimming world monitor this site and the board would be answerable to slimming world and their legal advisors if the word was given out

your password from last week will get you onto the site
    if you havent got that either then you will have to retext your leader - that is the sort of support she should be offering you - last night she may have been out so be paitient

Mini likes this.
  4. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks! I don't have last week's password as she gave us the wrong one (it didn't work on the site anyway) which is the second time she's done that in the five or so weeks I've been going to class. One week she told us the password was peaches but that time I managed to work out to try the singular instead of the plural!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.