password

posted from elsewhere (sticky: Slimming World Password) in the site:

I would like all members to please refrain from posting the slimming world password on the open forum.

I recieved an email today from Slimming World about this. Please see the email posted below.

Regards,
Pierce

Dear Administrator,

I’ve received a letter from a Slimming World member who is very disappointed to see that the password for LifelineOnline is being shared on your forum. Whilst I can see that your forum is a source of mid-week support and motivation for many members – and possibly non-members too – I would appreciate it if you could ensure that the password isn’t published on your pages.

Group members pay a weekly fee which includes exclusive access to the site. LifelineOnline is an extension of Slimming World, rather than a support system in itself, by passing the password on to non-members it is depriving them of experiencing for themselves the unique support of a Slimming World group and Image Therapy. We are the only slimming company that allows members free access to a member’s website via a password (other companies charge for this service); if the password continues to be made available to non-members on unofficial forums, we may have to review LifelineOnline ‘free’ status.

We do take this seriously because we want to offer our members the very best online support and help for free. I hope you can appreciate that and are able to action this on your support forum as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Nicola Slack
Slimming World Assistant Website Editor

We do not discuss or give passwords on the site. The only place to get the week's password is from your leader.

Irene xx

Back