Pasta machine

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Has anyone got an electric pasta machine? I already have a manual one and love fresh pasta, but find it all a bit of a chore setting it up, mixing by hand and then putting through the machine. My Aldi has pasta machines coming next week that do everything and I wondered how good they are before shelling out 45 Euros.

"guilty" :p

I have one -its a "prima" one... not sure what make the aldi one is going to be and I can't see it on line :(
Mine hasn't been used for ages and to be honest you just throw the dry ingredients in then it mixes as you add the liquid and then it extrudes pasta through the end -I think mine has 10 different cutters. It is good but not something I can't live without ...although the same could be said for a lot of my kitchen stuff -but it doesn't stop me buying it :p

oooohh thats more like mine...
just a word of warning... when I first tried mine the mix must have been too stiff, because when it tried to "extrude" the cutter on the end shot off and hit my mum smack in the belly :p-good job it wasn't a child stood there as it would have smacked them between the eyes and made them look like a cyclopse :eek: -so when i used it after that I made sure I stopped the machine after mixing and felt the dough was soft enough ;)

My friend is a lazy so-and-so and always put her pastry thro her manual pasta machine with perfect results!

My friend is a lazy so-and-so and always put her pastry thro her manual pasta machine with perfect results!

That doesn't sound lazy to me. That sounds like initiative at its' best.

Back