Pasta n sauce and mugshots new syn values.

green eyed monster

Gold Member
What do we think to the new syn values on the batchelors pasta n sauces and the packet mug shots?

I know it's going to effect my daily syns as I regularly eat them.

Members started eating too many. They were only meant to be an emergency snack.
I know folk who eat three a day.

Like a couple of decisions SW have made where no recipe changes have taken place, I reserve my own judgement, and carry on regardless. I have them occasionally, and don't over indulge.

I will still eat baked corned beef and tinned tomatoes occasionally and not syn it, like the olde days lol

I thought tinned tomatoes were speed? :eek:

lol don't freak out! They still are!

It's the corned beef that isn't. But it used to be a few years ago. I would slice it and pour over a tin a tomatoes and bake it in the oven. Delicious x

Ha I did freak! Mmm, corned beef though. That does sound gorgeous.

It really is lovely.

If you do make it, just make sure you remove all the visible white fatty bits off the corned beef first. It doesn't work with the thin sandwich slices, it has to be tinned and chunky x

Just seen this, so they've upped their syn value on Batchelors Pasta'n'Sauce ?? :rant:
Can someone please post the new syn value list? I LOVE the Chicken and Mushroom one and only recently got use to having no milk and butter so I didn't have no sysns :(:(:(
:badmood:

Just seen this, so they've upped their syn value on Batchelors Pasta'n'Sauce ?? :rant:
Can someone please post the new syn value list? I LOVE the Chicken and Mushroom one and only recently got use to having no milk and butter so I didn't have no sysns :(:(:(
:badmood:

Chick and mush is only half a syn x

thank you 'Green Eyed Monster' - that's not too bad! i'll still add it on the shopping list! is that without butter and milk I assume? :)

do you have the syn value for the other popular flavors please? I'm not an official SW member so I can't get the app:(

Last edited:
Back