• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pasta n Sauce Quiche

I am aware that I need to syn this type of quiche; however, I'm not sure how many syns it actually is.

I work it out as the following:-

Green Day
Quark - Free
4 x EL LC Cheese triange - HEA
3 x Eggs - Free
Cheese and broccoli Pasta n Sauce - 1/2 syn
Milk (for pasta) - HEA
Onion - Free
Mushroom - Free

Is this correct? Or should I be synning the pasta at the highest possible value?

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Strutting her stuff
It depends! Apparently the new rule is that if you are having it as part of a meal then you can count it as the syn value you give above. If having it as a snack I think you are supposed to count it as the syn value it would be on a red day, so significantly higher for P&S.
I am eating it as a meal. Had some for dinner last night, lunch today and the leftover with dinner tonight. I really should have checked this before I made and ate it!

On the plus side, I guess even at the red day value, over three meals, it is not that bad I suppose. Was really hoping it would be 1/2 syn for the pasta though!

Thanks for quick response x
Thanks, I understood what you meant - I just typed too fast therefore I didn't make sense. :)

I meant that even if I did have to syn it at the red day value, it still wouldn't have been too awful. Very happy that it was only 1/2 syn though!!