Pasta n sauce

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
Hi all!

I know pasta n sauce has been talked about alot, but I couldn't find the exact answer to my query!!

So, I would like to know if eating a whole packet of pasta n sauce (tomato, onion and herb) every day for lunch will hinder my weight loss?

I Know its free but its quite a hefty lunch!

As I'm finding it hard to find lunch that I find filling, cheap and easily prepared.

Thanks in advance!

Han :)

I dont believe it will hinder your weight loss. My hubby has 2 pack of super noodles virtually every day and he keeps on losing. It is free and filling therefore stopping you snacking on rubbish cos your hungry. Many people use the pasta n sauce as a snack between meals! I think using it as a lunch will be fine. I should try to add some variety to you food though. couscous is just as easy to prep and tasty with added stuff in, or a already flavoured ones.

I make much heavier meals than Pasta n Sauce every day and I have no problems shifting the weight. It's free food, so doubt it will cause any problems :)

I think its fine, am having baked potato and beans for my lunch all this week cause its the cheapest thing in are canteen thats sw friendly, it quite a heavy lunch but i dont think it will be a prob, :)

try even adding veg into it or having s.s fruit after it as snacks such as melon or strawberries

If you're losing the weight then why worry, the pasta n sauce is not hindering it by the sounds of it, so just enjoy them whilst you still do .. :)

Hey Hannahkw1, ive just finished 2 packets of the very pasta and sauce you are talking about, have them everyday pretty much and I loose most weeks, there easy to do in an office and filling, everyone is different in how they loose gain though. I have a huge appetite so 1 or 2 packs for lunch is great forme and I add extra lean ham and mushrooms too, perfect :) xxx

Back