Pasta n Sauce

HI guys new to slimming world but not Minis....I'm doing extraeasy today and have some asda pasta and sauce and just used the online calc and would i click it as free food when it asks on green but not red cos doing that makes it free on green and EE but if you tick not a free food it comes up as 6.5 syns on all plans xx

Are they still the same stats though as this was first posted in 2008? I noticed that the packet size of the one I just had is different, 10g less.

Yes the list is up to date

Bachelors ones free xx

Not all of them though - some have syns

HI guys new to slimming world but not Minis....I'm doing extraeasy today and have some asda pasta and sauce and just used the online calc and would i click it as free food when it asks on green but not red cos doing that makes it free on green and EE but if you tick not a free food it comes up as 6.5 syns on all plans xx

Yes you need to add the free food if eating it on EE or green - on red it would be the full 6.5 syns

Pasta n sauce 50p!!!

in Asda :D

Wasn't sure where to put this but I am sure the mods will resite as necessary

Fill your boots :sign0163:

Brilliant thanks for that I love them as well :)

xx

Ok, so I'm on EE at the moment and would like to have a pasta n sauce tomorrow. Unless I'm thick, which is a great possibility brocolli and cheese is free on EE minus the milk. Would it be ok to add milk in to mine and use it as my HEA or is this considered 'food abuse'. 5 weeks in and the rules still confuse me lol!

Anyone know how many syns the tescos ones are on extra easy plan? I think they're nicer than the batchelors personally

Tesco, Pasta in Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding butter . (120g pack) 3½

Tesco, Pasta in Sauce, Chicken, Garlic & Wine, excluding butter . (120g pack) 4

Tesco, Pasta in Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli, excluding butter . (120g pack) 4

Tesco, Pasta in Sauce, Mushroom, excluding butter . (110g pack) 5

Tesco, Pasta in Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding butter . (120g pack) 5½

The syns for these have all changed because of the new plans/updates they are now mainly free

Attachments

• image-3326029890.jpg
    image-3326029890.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 197
Can anyone help with the syns of lidlcombino pasta bake sauce tomato and bacon.

Food values are per 100g:
103 cals
Carbs 7.8
Fibre 2.6
Protein 2
Fat 6.5
Sat fat 0.6

Thank you

Back