Pasta sauce!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Slimmerjess, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Slimmerjess

Slimmerjess Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Is there any free pasta sauces on ee? I just miss them so much and I have no idea where to start making my own!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No all jars of sauce have syns and can be really high in syns - if you want a syn free one you will need to make it yourself. There are lots of recipes in the recipe sub-forum and it's really easy to do.

My basic tomato sauce recipe is so simple and you can do it while your pasta is cooking. In a frying pan, add a can of chopped tomatoes, a splash of worcestershire sauce, a splash of soy sauce, a large pinch of granulated sweetener, a veg or chicken oxo cube, and a sprinkle of schwartz garlic italian seasoning. Stir it all together, bring it to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer over a low heat until your pasta is ready.

it is really versatile as you can add chilli for more punch or philly cheese for a creamy sauce.

4. Slimmerjess

Slimmerjess Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Sounds good! I'm defo going to give it a try.Thank you so much!

5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Thanks for posting that Circes - sounds lovely :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.