Pasta

ajr_2011

Afternoon all, I'm just wondering about pasta, do you point it before or after cooking. I'm cooking wholewheat fusilli and don't know how to point as it only offers nutritional info for 75g and it doesn't say cooked or uncooked. Thanks :)

Hey, the measurements on the bag are for it dry :)

Yea it's weird depending on what pasta u have. I have asda own brand fusilli and it's only 4 points for 100g! But I find fresh stuff can be higher

Jaly said:
Wow! Only 4 points?! I think an Asda online delivery might be on the agenda x

Yea! I always use the nutritional info on the bag so unless that's wrong... Haha :)

No, it's 19pts. 4pp for 100g was incorrect. You should always work out from the nv yourself as I have seen a few incorrect pp posted on here. Asda fusilli is just the same as all other dried white pasta. It is listed on my esource ww tracker. Hope you haven't gone over your dailies with this :)

Oh dear now im confused...2 ppl saying different things. Ive not gone over my dailies as hardly eaten today as it was weigh in day. I will have a look on the packaging tomorrow, thanks for the replies tho :)

billsl78 said:
No, it's 19pts. 4pp for 100g was incorrect. You should always work out from the nv yourself as I have seen a few incorrect pp posted on here. Asda fusilli is just the same as all other dried white pasta. It is listed on my esource ww tracker. Hope you haven't gone over your dailies with this :)

I used the nutritional values for this an that's what it works out as.

Back