Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by kaye jacqueline, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. kaye jacqueline

kaye jacqueline New Member

please could anyone tell me if I can eat this as well as ham, as I'm a little worried about eating G/F sausages and I'm missing spice and flavour with just ham! thank you.:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. walkonby

walkonby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    zoe harcombe principle/ eat real food only / not processed or stuff like WW junk/nothing with sugar/
    Hi there.. I dont think so, because I think it is what they call processed, ie, real meat, but sent to the processors to have things added, if you know what I mean !

But if you like the Kabanos Sausage, I think they are ok because they are almost 100% meat, and they are smoked, they are in the section at the supermarkets where they sell chorizos, and stuff like that , but they are only little, and 6 for around £1.50..there's alot about what you can and cant eat if you go on www.the harcombedietclub/forum
    there's more there than on this site here, AND you'll get replies without waiting for days or weeks, like on here.

good luck ! its worth doing, you'll see !
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.