pat on the back required please

It doesn't matter how much you have to lose you lost and well done to you

A great start

Irene xx

YOU'RE SOOOOO CLOSE TO YOUR TARGET IRENE, BET YOU FEEL FAB.

Well done xxx :D

just hope so much that I don't go back to bingeing.... I really don't want to bang my own drum only for it to break in two shortly after....
XXX

i'm the same as you - but i've recognized that if i'm in a binging mood i can get rid of it by making loads of pasta :D i eat it until i feel slightly uncomfortable, then i don't want anything after that. if the feeling comes back a few hours later i eat more pasta! i don't do this every day, but on the days i do start craving crap i make sure i do this and it works.

I know it's going to be slow for me due to my health problems, but there's no going back I had a bad scare in Feb so am determined to loose the weight if it takes me awhile!!!!!! x :):)

omg hun. well done. xxx

i'm the same as you - but i've recognized that if i'm in a binging mood i can get rid of it by making loads of pasta :D i eat it until i feel slightly uncomfortable, then i don't want anything after that. if the feeling comes back a few hours later i eat more pasta! i don't do this every day, but on the days i do start craving crap i make sure i do this and it works.

good idea Karen...do you put any flavouring on your pasta?? not sure I could eat it without really.
Lets know coz I might try it.

I know it's going to be slow for me due to my health problems, but there's no going back I had a bad scare in Feb so am determined to loose the weight if it takes me awhile!!!!!! x :):)
I hope your 'scare' wasnt too scary and that you are feeling ok.
I had a 'bit' of a scare myself over the past few months....I won't go into it too much but I was feeling sooooo ill and I turned to chocolate and bags and bags of it (amongst other things) and realised that this was what was making me feel soooo ill. My bloods came back ok, which was sooooo shocking to me but that was enough to kick my ass into gear and start this part of my life anew.
I put 4 stone on in less than 6 months so you can imagine what I was eating :eek:

Anyway, Tina, I hope you're feeling ok and I look forward to seeing your weight loss tracker going down :D

xxx

thanks TTIFR yes my scare was really scary had 3 heart attacks in one night, getting better slowly, but having put on a lot off weight after stopping smoking, woke me up to do something about my life.:):):):)

thanks TTIFR yes my scare was really scary had 3 heart attacks in one night, getting better slowly, but having put on a lot off weight after stopping smoking, woke me up to do something about my life.:):):):)

:eek::eek: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that is BLADDY SCARY....

OMG, I'm gobsmacked.

Well, hun, not only are we here for support ourselves we are here to support our on-line buddies and together we are helping ourselves get back to being healthy and staying that way.

I know I don't know you but you sound quite young.... 3 heart attacks in one night...I'm still gobsmacked.

I stopped smoking 7 years ago and put 7 stone on over the years. I swapped my ciggies for chocolate and the addiction went from one to the other.

Now it's time to rid ourselves of any addiction...any unhealthy ones that is :D
I love art and crafts, scrapbooking etc..... and the only thing that that addiction hurts is my purse...or should I say my husbands wallet... :D

wow well done! what days were you doing? x

Back