PAT

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    how many people have already set their PAT's. I do not want to set one yet as i want to determine how i look. i do not want to look gaunt (cant believe that i would ever get there).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I have provisionally set mine at 9 stone 7 pounds but that was only a recent thing, I was more interested in getting the pounds off at first than deciding on when I wanted to stop. If I think the weight I have chosen is too much or too little then I will adjust it again as I haven't yet told my consultant

4. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine is currently set at 11 stone but not with my consultant... this is what I think I would be happy to get to and would look healthy. I've based it on my 'ideal' range not only for my height but my frame as well. I couldn't go to the lower end of my ideal range as I personally think I wouldn't look right!

If you don't want to set your PAT now then that is fine.

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I have never been slim in my adult life, so find it very difficult to try and work out when it will be time for me to stop!

My initial PAT was 13 stone as this was what I was when I got married, but now I think I will go for a healthy BMI which is about 10 stone 7lb- dunno really?!?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.