Patchesmum week 5

patchesmum

another 3lb gone, if i stick to original goal, just 3lb to go:)

Omg have you lost 3lbs? How'd you manage that lol You go girl!:banana dancer:
Well done Patches...you must be tiny by now!!!! Jeez 3lb to go!! I would love that!
Are you back 100%.....i havent been on in ages and im lost at where everyones at! x

<SURFACES>

Well done patchesmum. I guess you'll be refeeding soon as well. Keep it up.

</SURFACES>

Hey MrC, good to see you back, all course work done? Refeed? Not sure of my plans, one day at a time, you must be starting yours this week or isn't the kitchen finished?

Still working on Uni stuff but been flying. Friday I started just after 9am and including a break of less than an hour I finished at 3:30am on Sunday!!! I broke the back of it though and I'm just finishing off ready for Thursday night when I have to demo my work.

The kitchen's been on hold for the last week or so but I'm still going to go ahead with refeeding on Thursday / Friday (I might be a bit too stretched to start Thursday as I'd planned). Friday should see me feel more relaxed and ready to eat!

The kitchen will start again next week and I intend to blast it although I still have a little Uni work to do that week too. It's much more straightforward though and less of a panic.

My wife's away the weekend so I may have the weekend off to recharge - I'll see.

I'll get weighed Thursday on my way to Uni. That will be my final TFR weight then.

We seem to be winding up round about the same time and with a slight air of indescision about us. I think I just enjoy the being in control - I will eat when I want to and not because I have to.

Back