Ok here is an update this is me today in my new size 12 dress whoop whoop

Attachments

• image-3606494157.jpg
    image-3606494157.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 157
  • image-1698255499.jpg
    image-1698255499.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 161
You look really lovely, what a pretty dress. I hope you feel a great sense of achievement for how far you have come from your original photo. A true inspiration ;-) xx

You are truly inspirational - well done - I only hope I can do as well!

Thought I should put them side by side!!

Attachments

• image-3360911426.jpg
    image-3360911426.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image-3320219004.jpg
    image-3320219004.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 110
misspaf said:
Size 12? Amazing! Hoping I will be like you one day!!! :) :) Well done on your weight loss!!!!

Yeh size 12 but don't get too excited it I elasticated at the bust!!! But still size 12 is size 12!! And I'm claiming it lol (small things makes me happy) xx

Yeh size 12 but don't get too excited it I elasticated at the bust!!! But still size 12 is size 12!! And I'm claiming it lol (small things makes me happy) xx

That's exactly what I would do! I have never been a size 12, but I have got a little cardie that is a size 12 but it's absolutely huge. Think it was a mistake in print, it was from Primark after all haha

Can't wait to fit into a nice fitted size 12 dress! My dream! to be a size 10 would be just heaven for me haha

Ellebear said:
How much u lost in total now Hun? I am on my iPhone so no stats to see!! Xx

5 stone 9 now, I've not updated my stats coz I'm always on, on my phone too so never get around to going on laptop and updating!! X

Oh my goodness. Paula what a transformation. You look absolutely beautiful.

What an amazing inspiration to the rest of us..

Wow. I'm in shocked. Congratulations Hun. May you always look and feel beautiful x

Roziee said:
Oh my goodness. Paula what a transformation. You look absolutely beautiful.

What an amazing inspiration to the rest of us..

Wow. I'm in shocked. Congratulations Hun. May you always look and feel beautiful x

Why you flatter me!! Lol thanks roziee I sometimes catch a glimpse of myself In a shop window/mirror and think Oooh who's that!! Lol x

pjplatts said:
Why you flatter me!! Lol thanks roziee I sometimes catch a glimpse of myself In a shop window/mirror and think Oooh who's that!! Lol x

Flattery thats truly deserved xx

Back