Paula then and now!!

You look amazing, well done you !!

Top 2 pics are me at my biggest & bottom 2 are me now
still got 2 stone to go though!

Attachments

• image-1192541100.jpg
    image-1192541100.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 166
The weight loss has taken years off you, you dot even look like the same person. Bet you feel like a new woman!! Well done x

3106Catherine said:
The weight loss has taken years off you, you dot even look like the same person. Bet you feel like a new woman!! Well done x

My hubby is feeling the new woman lol ;0p sorry I couldn't resist that!
I do feeling better & everyone says I look much younger x

Wow you look fab x

Wow!! you look fantastic x

you look amazing, congrats on your weight loss. Very pretty hair style too :) suits you!

chickadee83 said:
you look amazing, congrats on your weight loss. Very pretty hair style too :) suits you!

Thanks chickadee, I shouldn't admit it but some of it is a hair piece!!! Lol my wig as I call it! Just gives me a bit more length & body!! X

You really do look amazing Paula!! It's incredible how youthifying weight loss can be (if that's not a word it should be lol!!) It's always interesting to see what percentage of people's original weight they have lost! You've lost 25%! That's an amazing acheivement!X

funcurls said:
You really do look amazing Paula!! It's incredible how youthifying weight loss can be (if that's not a word it should be lol!!) It's always interesting to see what percentage of people's original weight they have lost! You've lost 25%! That's an amazing acheivement!X

Wow I hadn't worked it out!! That is quite good isn't it!! X

pjplatts said:
Wow I hadn't worked it out!! That is quite good isn't it!! X

It's fantastic! If losing 10% of your bodyweight has major health benefits just think what 25% must do! X

Just want to say you look fantastic and years younger in the second pic. What an inspiration you are, I really hope I can get the same results.

You look like a totally new person and at least 10 years younger, WOW!

Back