PaulaJ's LT TFR Diary Started 06/01/11

Yes indeed, lots of summer Devon days, and we'll be racing around during them in our slinky summer clothes! aah, the good ole slanket, I do love mine to bits! You sound like you are having the perfect afternoon x

Well day 3 of restart today...

I kind of feel like I'm cheating, because well, I am! I had something low carb again for tea last night instead of a shake. I'm finding it a bit harder to get into the swing of TFR again this time round because I am telling myself that I can eat a dinner and still lose weight. Then I'm telling myself that my weight loss will be slower if I do that but then I go weigh myself this morning and I'm already down to 17st 12.5lbs! 5lbs off in 2 days :D So I don't know... I'm confused?!

I'm going to try for a 100% day today but I think I know deep down I won't manage it... what am I going to do?
xx

Hi Paula.... look if it doesn't suit you to do tfr at the moment and you want a low carb meal in the evenings, well then that's your plan. You would defo still lose weight if you stuck to a no/very low carb meal every evening and two shakes beforehand in the day. You know what im just goin by my experience and i was a snacker, takeaways, sweets (love them) etc so i know that if i went from that to 2 shakes a day and a low carb meal every night of course i would lose weight. Would it be slower than tfr? Yes.... but it would be 100% improvement on the crap i was eating if i was just carrying on the way i was... so use a plan that suits ya.... then as the weight comes off you might feel in the zone to go full tfr? good luck!

Sorry guys was really busy working this weekend, it's not been great diet wise but its not been that bad either. I haven't been 100% but I have been sensible-ish with my food choices except Saturday when I was out with 2 of my service users at the cinema... I ate sweets! :O

Anyway, today I am back up to 18st 3 lbs but it's OK I know its just water and it'll be off again this week. I've been 100% today and seem to be in the right frame of mind to continue 100%. I am off out to the pub to watch a darts match in a bit... my dad's team vs one of my service users bf's team so it's kinda work and it wouldn't be appropriate to have a drink anyway so it's water all the way lol

Hope you all had a nice weekend and that Monday is being good to you :)

xx

100% yesterday woohoo!

I'm going to change my official weigh in day to Tuesday as I restarted last Tues... so today I am 17st 12lbs which I am quite pleased with considering how much I've messed around this past week. My next mini goal is to get through until next Tues 100%. I've done it before and I can do it again!! :D

Off to work in our shop today so it's easy to get my shakes in at a reasonable time. Hope you all have a lovely day, just off to change my stats etc xx

I had a bit of a wobbler yesterday! Really really wanted some chocolate. Spent most of the evening being seriously grumpy and ended up falling asleep on the couch in a huff. Woke up this morning still on the couch haha!

So glad I didn't have the chocolate because today I weighed in at 17st 9.5lbs which is below my last recorded weight on LT woohoo! Hoping to get to 17st 7lbs by official weigh in on Tuesday then I think I can get under 17st by 12th April.

Got to make sure I push through these wobblers, I don't think I'm fully in ketosis yet and I know it gets a little easier to push through so here's to full on ketosis!

xx

Back