Paul's Lipotrim Diary

To be fair I sometimes struggle to fit 3 in... I'd really struggle if I didn't drink so much coffee haha! Xx

Think I've programmed myself to drink the 3 so I don't get hunger pangs. So its easier to stick 100% to this. But can see how it might be easy to skip lunchtime especially when I'm busy with work ~lol~ x x x

It's the last one I struggle with after I get in from coaching I'm that full on water because I have to drink loads on poolside ... Will be singing a different tune when it starts to get really cold outside! :) xx

I think we might also get larger helpings. We add 450ml of water to ours. How much do you ladies add?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pamdev said:
Well done. Feels brilliant doesn't it?!!

Sure does. I'm now off with my camera for a 20 mile round trip on the bicycle hopefully without breaking sweat :)

Paul

Amazing hun! Congratulations :) So pleased for you! Have an amazing time out too!

Tc X

Latest update.
I'm still finding this diet ridiculously easy :)
In my opening post I mentioned that I used to be quite sporty and athletic up to 15 years ago. In the past I have won a triathlon and completed two half marathons.
Well today I only went and signed up for the 2012 Belfast City Marathon!!!
I see it as an extra incentive to stick to a healthy diet and exercise. I'll obviously have to start training again but most of all I'll hopefully raise a few quid for the Ulster Cancer Foundation.

Paul

Just back from my 3rd weigh-in and I'm another 7lbs lighter :)

Think I'll do one more week then re-feed then the maintenance.

How long can you do the maintenence for? I have no problem doing it for months if needed.

Paul

Sorry for the late reply Dee.
I've lost another 6lbs so that's 2 and a half stone altogether :)

My target was to lose between 2-3 stone in 6 weeks and I've managed it in 4 weeks so today I'm starting my refeed then gonna do the maintenence for a month or two.
Really looking forward to a tuna salad when I get home from photographing today's football :happy036:

Paul

Great going Paul :) and congrats for signing up for the marathon :) Good Luck with that x x x

5th weigh-in today. Expected to put on a few lbs as I've been on my refeed week.
I lost a lb woo hoo

Paul

Back