paying for my weekend away!

nicolas

Silver Member
hi all, just back from a weekend in Dunboyne Castle Hotel, was a work thing but had 2 late nights with wine and dinner, ate breakfast & lunch each day and had loads of freebies from cadbury's mars etc, so healthy eating went out the window completly!
But i had a fantastic time, and treated myself to a hot stone massage! it was out of this world,!

i weigh in on fri so hopefully can shift whatever i put on before then !

have about 6 weeks to my brother in laws wedding and only 1 function before that which is bride to be hen next weekend but i wont drink i'll offer to drive

so putting my head down and hopefully will get to my goal weight of 147lb or as near to it as i can by then, goin to record my weigh in 's again from friday

Glad to hear your trip went well. The stone massage sounds ideal. I cant wait to have a massage when I go to Turkey.

Good luck for Fridays weigh in and hopefully you can shift anything before then that you may have gained on the chocolate..Mmmmm.

I only log my friday WI's too, so hopefully I'll have shifted my 3lb 'gain' from this weekends holiday by then?! I had a great weekend in Castleknock too, it was nice to have a break from planning/watching every bite? But it's back to normal now until I get back on tfr in a few weeks?
I would've loved a massage too, but they started at €85, and I couldn't justify spending that much! LOL!

glad you had a good weekend 2 ;) my mum treated me to my massage was lovely! when you goin back on tfr?

2nd October? 2 days after my birthday/last supper. ;):p Thats the plan anyway!

not long now so, :) and you doing so well staying at the 10st 7lb, ( i know u a bit heavier this morn after weekend) but your are doing brill, :)

hey nic - rein yerself in for the rest of the week and any damage, if any shouldnt be too much :)

Hopefully youll lose your last 12lbs in 6 weeks :) xxx

Yeah Nic - I bet by friday you'll have shifted whatever you've gained and will maintain. Glad you had a great time! xx

Hi Nicolas, glad you had a great weekend, nice to be treated to the massage too, added bonus. Here's hoping you will have lost it all by the time you get to the weekend. Fingers crossed for you.
Doirin

Thanks guy's, brother in law just rang me to do a reading at the wedding so more determinind than anything now!!!!

Hi Nicola

Eh - that reading at the wedding is all the determination you need now! You will get back into the swing of things..you probably have by now as I am so late in posting this :)

Hope you are doing ok.

HI YA yep doing ok looking forward to wi tommo just hope i didnt do much damage last weekend then have exactly 4 weeks to wedding (i think) so head down and keep goin ;)

Have you weighed yet? Let us know ;-)!! The wedding is a good goal and it is far enough away for you to do some serious weight losses :)

Hope you are feeling ok now.

Take care

Back