PBK On Her Way - First day on CD starting with 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Princess Big Knickers, 9 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Princess Big Knickers

Princess Big Knickers New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Went to see my CDC last night and I am now have my packs for the next seven days.

because my BMI is over 40 I have to see my GP to get my form signed so I will be doing 790 for the first week to ease me in gently then hopefully I can SS from next Wednesday.

I know a fair bit about the diet as tried it last year but was not in the right frame of mind to do it justice. SO now I am back and actually quite excited.
    I have various reasons for wanting to lose weight I may bore you with them some other time.

Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to getting to know some of you over the next few months.

PBK - Nancy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi Nancy, welcome and good luck for you start......Stick with it 100% and you will be at goal in no time.

4. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome to the forums and good luck! xxxx

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hi Nancy - good luck for day one!

It's not easy in the first few days, but grit your teeth, glug loads of water and this time next week, you'll be flying!!!

xxx

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey nancy

nice to meet u, good luck!

xxx

7. Princess Big Knickers

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sonkie,

Thanks very much for the warm welcome, I have been a bit of a lurker on here but decided to join today propelry so i feel like one of the gang!!
    Just looking at your stats, Wow you have done so well.

Miss Rooster, thank you as well for the warm Mini Mims welcome, I knew this was the kinda place I could call home... lol

Just made my first shake, Fruits of the Forest in my Smoothie maker, It smells ok and looks fine, going to drink it in one becuase last time I tried the shakes they made me gag!! Have had 2 pints of water so far and weeing for England!!!

Wish me luck!

PBW

8. Princess Big Knickers

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Isobel and Stacey Thank you also.

I feel so excited to even be typing this. After reading about the fantastic weight losses I feel so optimistic that perhaps now is my time to do the same.

On a different note, my shake tastes quite salty, although not totally unpleasant it is also kinda chalky...lol
    Not quite downed it in one, half of the glass to go... lol

PBW

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    You sure are in the best place for help and support....or even to have a chat and have a laugh.....! I love this site and it has certainly helped me get through all my hassles since the new year.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.