Pcos

Cazz46

I ladies I have Pcos I was diagnosed in 2004 I lost all hope of having children!!
I was told the only way I may fall pregnant naturally was to loose weight :-( so I put my self on a diet and fell pregnant almost immediately :) I had my daughter and put myself back on a diet more for her than me, and when she turned a year old I fell pregnant again!! I had my son and then weighed the heaviest I ever had done my whole life 18.10 I put myself yet again on a diet ( cambridge diet this time) lost 8 stone and had another TWO children I have one girl and three boys all 6 and under!!!! I just want you ladies that do suffer with Pcos that there is hope!!! I done as the doctor told me and went on to have 4 healthy children!!! I have maintain my weightlose with only a stone to lose before my wedding in 8 weeks to the man that has seen me at my biggest,loved me at my worst, and given me the family that I always dream of!!
I hope my story gives others faith xxxx

thank you for this, i hope your wedding day goes smoothly and hope you have a wonderful married life together x x

Back