Peacedove finally goes and does it...goodbye control pant hell, hello natural curves!

Purple Patsy it's nice to know someone is listening....sometimes you feel your just typing away and talking to yourself! I'll pop and say hello to your diary in a mo!!

Yesterday
Breakfast: muller and fruit and a weetabix (0.5 heb)
Lunch:salad and a mugshot, muller greek (0.5 syns)
Snack: apple, ham slices with low low chilli spread, couple of laughing cow e light (hea) and a small slice of bread (0.5 heb)
Dinner quorn sausage (1.5 syn) gravy (2 syn) mash pot, swede, carrot, brussells and leeks
kit kat (5 syn) sunbites (6syn)
Lost another lb at WI tonight.
Today
Breakfast: special k, milk (hea and b) muller greek and an apple
Lunch: mugsot and salad
Snack: Muller yog, lindt choc (3 syns?) banana
Dinner: not sure...omlette and beans or a jacket spud with salad and a filling?

Last edited:
Let's do this together, clearly all or nothing doesn't work for us re the booze.

Low booze and lots of water seems to be helping me and asking my friends not to tempt me.

I only had beer weds as I needed ahem help lol.

Have you got much planned this weekend and if so what's the strategy? Which sounds So boring but from my own failures and successes since new year is clearly a must for myself.

Well I have managed a whole weekend without a drink!! I must admit I have synned more food wise than I would usually but I am pleased that I proved to myself I could do it!!...does that make me sound like an old lush? Have had a lovely pamper of myself this weekend, hair done and a set of those perminant lashes put on ready for my hols, having a new tattoo tomorrow (to cover up one that I regret having done!!) and my nails done on Thursday, I find it keeps me motivated. I am worrying a bit about my holiday, I don't want to go mad because I know I find it difficult to get back on it after a day off..let alone a week, and It has been around the three to four month mark that I have given up in the past....I am not losing as fast as I have in the past but I find I'm looking more to the future and how I will look in the summer..at the end of the summer....next christmas and I've never done that before, so I hold out some hope for myself this time!!
Well food this weekend
Friday
Breakfast: Oat so simple instant pot and a banana
Lunch: Tuna salad
Tea: Jacket spud and beans with some parmasan sprinkled on top with some fruit
Supper: Chicken dahnsak and boiled rice with half a popadom (9 syns)

Saturday: Small portion of honey nut cornflakes with skimmed milk
several coffees whilst having my hair done....no lunch(and no SF!)
Snack:Slices of ham with philli light and some fruit and muller yoghurt.
Dinner:Steak, jacket spud with philli light and a large salad.
Toffee chrisp bar (11 syns)

Sunday
Breakfast:Kippers, scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms with two small slices of wholemeal toast
Lunch: Jacket spud, two laughing mo lights and baked beans an apple and a banana, WW yoghurt.
Dinner: Quorn sausage, mashed spud, brocolli, cauliflower, green beans and peas and gravy (3.5 syns)
Half an aero and a two finger kitkat (11 syns)

Hi, stumbled across your diary, not stalking, honest *waves*

Hope you're ok as not seen you on here for a while

Back from my holidays, had a lovely week in Mallorca visiting family and then some time away with Mr PD in our bus visiting Oxford...very off plan...lot's of cocktails, wine, meals out and evenings eating cheese and biscuits and drinking good port!! I know WI isn't going to be good but I'm back on it today...difficult as there isn't much SW friendly food left in the cupboards and rather broke till pay day, think I'll be having to go green and survive on jacket spuds and baked beans!! WI is on Wednesday so I'm hoping to do some damage limitation over the next couple of days, really want to drop another stone before the beggining of the summer holidays...which for me is the first week in July. Today I am going EE for the most although lack of fruit in the house makes it difficult!!
Breakfast: Shredded wheat and ss milk (hea and b)
Lunch: Mixed salad, sardines in tomato sauce and a jacket sweet potato.
Dinner: Quorn sausages (1.5 syns) , mash, carrotts, green beans and cauliflower with a dash of gravy (2 syns)

Well that was a massive blip wasn't it!! Haven't been on plan for nearly a month!!! But.....went back to the gym on Tuesday and have managed to get there every morning this week, feel so much better for it, really energised during the day and nicely relaxed at night. Have been back on plan this week too but not being overly strict, a few G and T's with the girls on Wednesday and a piece of birthday cake on Thursday. Have decided not to go to group anymore and save the money to pay for my gym membership, I am able to get a cheap rate at the college were I work. My WI is going to be at the gym on a Friday which allows me to have a social day or two at the weekend and gives me a week to rectify any over syning of I need to, well this week the scale say 15.12 and a half lb, so a gain of 4lb in the last four weeks, could of been worse and if I'm careful I can lose that in the next couple of weeks. So today's food!
Breakfast: scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, bacon and a slice of brown toast.
Snack: Banana and a mug shot
Lunch: Jacket spud with curried beans, apple and an orange.

Have a fab bank holiday all, I'm off in my bus for a night or two and a lovely friends birthday on Sunday.....Monday will be a hungover duvet day at a guess!! x

Well that was a massive blip wasn't it!! Haven't been on plan for nearly a month!!! But.....went back to the gym on Tuesday and have managed to get there every morning this week, feel so much better for it, really energised during the day and nicely relaxed at night. Have been back on plan this week too but not being overly strict, a few G and T's with the girls on Wednesday and a piece of birthday cake on Thursday. Have decided not to go to group anymore and save the money to pay for my gym membership, I am able to get a cheap rate at the college were I work. My WI is going to be at the gym on a Friday which allows me to have a social day or two at the weekend and gives me a week to rectify any over syning of I need to, well this week the scale say 15.12 and a half lb, so a gain of 4lb in the last four weeks, could of been worse and if I'm careful I can lose that in the next couple of weeks. So today's food!
Breakfast: scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, bacon and a slice of brown toast.
Snack: Banana and a mug shot
Lunch: Jacket spud with curried beans, apple and an orange.

Have a fab bank holiday all, I'm off in my bus for a night or two and a lovely friends birthday on Sunday.....Monday will be a hungover duvet day at a guess!! x
Well done for getting back to it and for only having a small gain when you were AWOL. Missed you on Team Tinsel, as well as here. Have a great w/end. :)

Nice to see you back :) despite drinking my weight in wine, vodka and cider at the army/navy rugby on Saturday I still managed a pound and half off :)

Well I'm very pleased to report a 4lb loss last week so back to where I was pre hols! Going to the gym most days or power walking with the dog along the beach for an hour and still loving that!! I am sticking to plan during the week, WI at gym on Friday morning and allowing myself a drink or two at the weekend but am sticking to low alcohol fizzy wine with soda and a splash of juice or g and t. Going to put my faith in exercise.....it really does make me feel good!! x

Well I'm very pleased to report a 4lb loss last week so back to where I was pre hols! Going to the gym most days or power walking with the dog along the beach for an hour and still loving that!! I am sticking to plan during the week, WI at gym on Friday morning and allowing myself a drink or two at the weekend but am sticking to low alcohol fizzy wine with soda and a splash of juice or g and t. Going to put my faith in exercise.....it really does make me feel good!! x

Well done, fab loss! Exercise is one of those things that you think is going to be awful but you always feel good after and usually enjoy!

Well that was probably the most massive blip ever in blip history!!! Six months have passed and I'm back!! Weighing in later and back following SW. I have been going to the gym on and off but just cross that I still seem to follow the same pattern...really good, lose a stone or even two go off plan and there go six months and all that hard work!! Be lovely to see some of my old mini friends if your still on here, be great to hear of your successes....may give me the boot up the bum I need. I have set myself a mini goal of at least a stone by Christmas. I'll be back later with the damage figures!!
Much love Clare. xxx

Well weighed in....last time I weighed in at 15.3lb...I'm back up to 16.6lb. On the plus side I have maintained a 6lb loss....but my heart is saying Clare not again, read through my diary and it's the same old story, do really well for a few months, steady losses, exercising, then something comes up, holiday, Christmas and I'm off course and unable to get back on it and undo all the good work I have done. Had I continues I could have lost a couple more stone by now and be almost at my target!! Once again I am not finding the plan difficult to stick with...so why wasn't I doing it? I am struggling with getting back to the gym regularly though, my gym bag has been under my desk for weeks but I haven't yet taken it out for an airing!! Going back to Mallorca to spend Christmas with my brother this year and would like to try and lose the weight I have put back on at least!!!.....so angry with myself x

And I have forgotten to say what I'm eating!!
Sticking with green.

A choice - skimmed milk for tea and cereal.
B choice- Oat so Simple, Honey and Almond...guessing at 2 syns?

Breakfast- Oat so simple and skimmed milk, couple of cups of tea.
Lunch- 2 Tesco vegetarian sausages (3 syns) Mashed spud, swede, green beans and carrots, dash of gravy (1syn)
Dinner- Quorn cassarole with SW scones as a cobbler topping.

Snacks- Mug shot Thai noodle (1syn) Banana, activia fat free youghurt, muller fat free greek youghurt coconut and vanilla.

Back