peachy1982 diary

peachy1982

Silver Member
Day 1
Hi everyone,
So I met my CDC last night (the lovely Rebecca) and we had a long chat and decided that I should try SS. I got the leaflets and selected all my drinks and soups for the week and decided to start today.
This morning I had a vanilla drink which tasted better than I expected. Have brought in a 1.5l bottle of water which I intend to get through by this afternoon, then refill it and keep going like that.
Not thought about food yet but have had to go to the loo 3 times so far. My body is probably wondering whats happening with all this fluid.
So anyway am aiming towards about a 6 stone loss. But going to take it 1 stone at a time.
So glad I found you lot, cause it was your inspiration which made me go for it.
Will kep you all posted
peachy
x

Day 1
Hi everyone,
So I met my CDC last night (the lovely Rebecca) and we had a long chat and decided that I should try SS. I got the leaflets and selected all my drinks and soups for the week and decided to start today.
This morning I had a vanilla drink which tasted better than I expected. Have brought in a 1.5l bottle of water which I intend to get through by this afternoon, then refill it and keep going like that.
Not thought about food yet but have had to go to the loo 3 times so far. My body is probably wondering whats happening with all this fluid.
So anyway am aiming towards about a 6 stone loss. But going to take it 1 stone at a time.
So glad I found you lot, cause it was your inspiration which made me go for it.
Will kep you all posted
peachy
x

Well done on embarking on the first day of your new life sure it will be no time before your a fitter slimmer you.

Me.

Hi Peachy, what a great mind set you are in.....small steps are the key to success, I also am concentrating on 1 stone at a time.
Good luck for the rest of your first day...!

You are doing fantastic, and yes definately set yourself smaller goals... I set mine at every 1/2 stone (7lbs).. it works a treat and is so motivating, I also use the next stone range too, can't wait till I'm in the 12's (hopefully should be soon!!)Love

Day 2
Well Day 1 went very successfully, had a bit of a fuzzy head around lunch time so had some paracetamol and it soon cleared it up. Managed to have about 5 litres of water, and didn't need to get up in the night to wee.
Was my OH gramps birthday so the family all got together to give cards and pressies and they brought out the cake (a jam sponge and a gateau) I was very good and said no to them and then his know it all auntie started going on about diet "oh its diets that make you fat, blah, blah..... just excercise and eat healthy blah...blah...." I just let her get on with it and thought "oh well, when i am nice and thin you will be asking for my diet advice"
When i got home i had some soup and i had a little bit of a choc mix left so tried to make chocolate in the freezer. I forgot about it so its still there now.
Did find that I was wide awake last night and didn't get to sleep till midnight, then I was wide awake this morning when i woke but had a furry tongue and was thirsty (how can that be right after all that water?)
So had a strawberry drink for brekkie, have chicken and mush for lunch and then something else later.
Am enjoying this so far and not having food seems to have removed some stress from my life.
Will keep you updated
peachy
x

Day 3,
Was out driving for work all day, doing demos at supermarkets.
You will be so dissapointed at me cause i have in to half a bacon sandwich. I didn't even enjoy it but it just happened.
After that the rest of the day didn't go too badly, last night i had a fruits of the forest drink then lay on the bed reading and fell asleep.
Day 4
Dragon breath!!!
Woke up and my mouth was soooooooooo dry, and need to brush my teeth staright away before OH wakes up and wants a kiss. He is off to torquay for the weekend so that will either make my first weekend very easy or very hard.
Need to find things to keep me busy and to keep me away from the kitchen.
Stood on scales this morning (naughty I know), and I have definately lost a bit, but not sure how accurate mine are against my CDCs scales so will see on Monday.
bye
x

Well I have just dragged this thread back from the deepest and darkest of archives and am going to try and write in it daily if i can.
As you can see i have a blog and am trying to keep that up to date.
Have also bought a scrapbook to keep visual records of my achievements.
So I restarted yesterday and it all went well.
Went into town today after a banana shake and OH went to greggs and got a ham salad bap. Then he was on about getting a cake, told him he would need to find somewhere to eat it on his own as i really didn't think it was fair for me to watch him gobble up a big cream cake.
My clothes are feeling looser by the day and i would be so chuffed to lose about 6 lbs this week. My cdc said we were aiming for four but if i stay focused and don;'t dilly dally like i have been doing then there is no reason why it shouldn't be bigger.
Am going to get the calendar out and set some goals for myself.
I know that in June we are off to a concert and i would love to get some nice jeans and a sexy top to wear. Just casual but something i can look good in. I want to be at least another stone lighter by then. What am I talking about, I should aim for a stone lighter bymid june and then maybe 1 and half stone by the concert on 24th.
hope you are all well.
Tomorrow is our nieces birthday so we are off round their house at 2, wonder if anyone will see a difference in me. Hope nobody offers me cake. I will need to practice saying no thanks tonight. Got to leave for work at half three so we won't be there for long.
Our campervan is almost back on the road again after some severe restoration work. I can't wait until I can buy all the surfer chick clothes that i see everyone else wearing when we go away. I will probably be really poor by then but at least i will look good.
Tara for a bit
peachy
x

MOnday Morning

Hello all,
LAst night for a change my OH actually stayed in and kept me company on a sunday night!!!!
He always goes out on a sunday ut think he felt sorry for me as i was moaning about working all week and then having to spend my weekend evenings at home when everyone else is out having drink and food and enjoying themselves.
I did have a right cob on yesterday so he must have taken the hint.
peachy
x

Back