Peanut flapjack

Etchawebb999

Decided to have a flapjack for lunch and I haven't even managed to eat half of it still. Was so looking forward to trying one and all I can say is YUCK!
Never tasted anything soooo revolting. I don't think I can stomach it :(

Does it matter if I dont eat it?? Will it effect ketosis or weight loss?? X

Errrr that's a difficult one.... But try dipping it in a warm tea or coffee...

I think there gross too, and my bf thought they were disgusting but managed to eat them dipped in tea... Make them softer apparently Hun x good luck

i wont be having another one either. i tried the coconut one as my 1st LT 'meal' it took me and hour and a whole bottle of water to get it down me! i was very disappointed i thought they would be a bit of a treat!!

I had my one and only flapjack last week (peanut) and I threw it in the bin half way through. They are disgusting! Would much rather a milkshake.

Oh i havent been offered any flapjacks, coconut or peanuts, i dont feel like im missing out though after reading your thoughts about them.

Etchawebb, if you dont eat it, its like youve skipped a meal and your body wont have got all the nutrients it needs for that day, so that cant be good, not sure about it affecting keytosis. Maybe you could take any remaining flapjacks back and exchange them for shakes?

borntobeslim said:
Oh i havent been offered any flapjacks, coconut or peanuts, i dont feel like im missing out though after reading your thoughts

borntobeslim... They are called flapjacks... That's the only thing they have in commen with flapjacks pmsl

Ask at your chemist to have a look, you will know what I mean lol...

Some people do like them tho... That's why I tried them... I paid for an extra shake just incase !! Thank god lol

Think I might try the coconut one soon....tried the peanut flavour before and OMG it was discusting!

watchmeshrink said:
Think I might try the coconut one soon....tried the peanut flavour before and OMG it was discusting!

Don't even think there gonna taste like coconut pmsl... Good luck, let us know what you think xx

Coconut foul tasted like a salty dog biscuit awful.. Stick to the shakes girls at least their nice !! :)) xx

Dog biscuits lol

I don't think I'll bother trying them I find the shakes bad enough

emmmmmmmm lol I might not try the coconut so.......prob just stick with my shakes :)

been waiting a week and half for chemist to get me some peanut flapjacks and i was so excited picking them up today.... how stupid i was lol just had to throw about 3/4 of it away i literally couldnt swallow the disgusting lump of rubbish! got 3 more left now but they defo going back to chemist! so dissapointed :-(

Back