peanut flapjacks mmmmmmmm

dolphin

has any one had the flapjacks yet just started again today and was given peanut and coconut flapjacks . ive just had a peanut one for my tea not sure if i liked it or not it was very peanuty but quite dry need plenty of water also she told me you can have plan green tea tryed a cup tonight it wasnt to bad think i could get use to it

Oh yes, the good old flapjacks!!! I used to quite like those for about 10 weeks!!! If you blast it in the microwave for 15 secs its actually much nicer!

I prefer the coconut ones and as Elle said zapped for a few secs in the microwave.....very pass"able" as food....(or floor sweepings as my hubby refers to them!!!!LOL)...

mmmmmmmm just tucking in to one now!!!!!

good idea will try that tonight for tea . day four feeling much better now not as tired still getting a few hunger pangs but gonna be strong still looking forward to my weight think im doing quite well have weighed myself but im keeping to my self as it was first thing in the orning and got weighed at the chemist at tea (always heavier then) hope her scales are the same as mine will be well chuffed if they are

To be honest they are not far of floor sweepings....but with just three flavours for shakes....its helps to have something to chew! Anyhoo have my self convinced they are lovely!!!

i'm quite looking forward to them actually ,,like you said ,something to chew,,when do you get them ? i think my chemist said on week 2 ,,,if thats true then not long ,,,:p

:party0019:cant wait ,,lol

Back