Peanut flapjacks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Peggie, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Just to give hope to anyone who feels the need to chew ...

I tried a coconut flapjack and thought it was foul so was worried about attempting the peanut one (didn't want to miss out on one of my 'meals' if it was horrible too).

The peanut flapjack was mm mm mm! I loved it and will def be getting more for next week. I checked the ingredients and they both have the same in them except the peanut one has peanut butter added - the difference is amazing.

I also noticed they contain the dreaded citric acid but presumably it's such a small quantity that it doesn't matter.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Am with you Peggie I just had one before ..I want to have them every day but my pharmacist said they recommend only 3 a week...keep trying to phone the lipotrim people but always shut by the time I get home and hard for me to call at work.

4. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Evil things, beyond foul:confused:

rachelh likes this.
  5. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    When I go travelling for a weekend I would normally have 3 peanut flapjacks per day and still lost the usual amount of weight so I dont think there is any problem with having more than 3 in a week. I found the peanut flapjacks a bit disappointing at first but after a while they are a nice change. Still loving the peanut flapjacks though!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.