Pedometer! I think I am addicted!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sugarpuffjane, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. sugarpuffjane

sugarpuffjane Goodbye, to the fat lady

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    Extra Easy
    Bought myself a swishy posh pedometer. It measures steps and can be put in your pocket or handbag! I spent the day at the Vitality show in London on Friday and after getting home clocked up an amazing 10832 steps. I wore it again yesterday and the total was only 5000 odd steps. Its great fun. It shows not only how many steps, converts it to kilometers and also shows how many calories have been used. Its in my pocket now and registered 4633 steps!!! Am I getting addicted?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Swadey73

Swadey73 Full Member

I've had mine just over a year and I love it. It is cool, and much cheaper than gym membership.

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I have one, I wear it most days, managed 2 days of over 10 k steps. :D

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I'd like one that measures how far you have walked where would I get from? x

6. Swadey73

Swadey73 Full Member

I have a fitbug, which is pretty accurate but has a monthly fee as it's online and does lots of wizzy stuff!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.