pedometer

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by snowmum, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. snowmum

snowmum Full Member

Sat through the video Week1 heard all about hte pedometer we would get in the bag and then didnt get one! Is this normal? Also never been offered a drop in is that normal. Not massively bothered just curious.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Might be worth asking about the drop ins just in case you ever feel the need --- my LLC has one every Saturday morning for anyone who wants to call in -- maybe that yours just forgot to say.

Couldn't tell you about the pedometers - can't remember to be honest.

4. Petey

Petey Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    The mens ones weren't very good, found them inaccurate. I picked up one from Maplin at £4.99 that gave a far better result.

5. cookey

cookey Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    We had a compulsory drop in week 1 and week 2 and the counsellor has regular drop in sessions four times a week if we feel the need.I got given a pedometer on week 2 ,the video and band on week 4,and i understand there is a ball coming as well.

6. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    week 9 i got my ball :)

7. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeah it's week 2 you get your pedometer. I got my ball in week 9 but haven't even blown it up yet....actually think might do that tonight

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.