PEED OFF!

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Sorry guys but I need to have a moan.

Went for my WI tonight and all I lost was a poxy 1/2 a pound. I'm gutted stuck to the plan like glue no cheating whatsoever and that was my reward half a pound. It's not the totm so can't understand it, any ideas? On the plus side I lost half an inch off my bust, hips and arm but I still feel very disheartened. I'm not giving up but really feel peed off that on 400 calories a day I had such a tiny loss.

Sorry for the moan but needed to get it off my chest.

Sorry guys but I need to have a moan.

Went for my WI tonight and all I lost was a poxy 1/2 a pound. I'm gutted stuck to the plan like glue no cheating whatsoever and that was my reward half a pound. It's not the totm so can't understand it, any ideas? On the plus side I lost half an inch off my bust, hips and arm but I still feel very disheartened. I'm not giving up but really feel peed off that on 400 calories a day I had such a tiny loss.

Sorry for the moan but needed to get it off my chest.

DON'T PANIC !!!

happens to most people....STICK WITH IT ! you can't fail to lose weight on so few calories per day....bet you have a fab loss next week.....:D keep trackin those inches.....those pesky scales WILL move...sometimes they only tell half the story - clothes, inch loss are sometimes more reliable......

STICK WITH IT - and let us know how your WI next week goes !!

lotsa love

Debz xx

my cdc said not to get disheartened if you have a bad loss one week as its most probably water retention and the next weigh in you should drop alot more, so dont stress hun xxx

Awww hun you rant away it is really a bummer when that happens, I've been there so big HUGS. It's usually down to a bit of water retention and hopefully next week you will be rewarded with a big loss. Keep on keeping on... xxxxx

arh hun dont worry about it last week was the same for me stuck to it all week and i sts but my inch loss was good like ur cdc said itll be water retention and itll show next weighin (well im hopeing it will as i get weight tomorrow lol)xx

Can only echo what the others have said. You've done brilliantly so far so stick at it & try not to be disheartened. Here's to a big loss next week for you!

Don't be disheartened, Lisa. You've done so well - and you've lost inches this week! I've PMd you.
x

If you look at your losses Lisa you generally have a big loss after a smaller loss...so keep up the good work and heres to a fab loss next week.X x

Ah bless ya all. I had a few tears when I read all your replies. I don't get another WI till the 9th June cos my cdc is on holiday if I can lose 6lb from now till then I'll be in the 10 stone bracket. So here's hoping I get that 6lb off.

There's a bottle of wine in the fridge and I'm just dying for a glass but I'm not gonna give in I want that 6lb off more than I want that wine.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys I need a good loss to keep me motivated.

really feel peed off that on 400 calories a day I had such a tiny loss.

Why are you on so few calories Lisa Marie? If you're cutting out packs then that could be the reason why your weight loss has slowed down.

If you miss out some of your packs your body won't be getting sufficient nutrition and therefore can go into 'starvation mode'. If that happens, it may affect your metabolic rate and you actually lose LESS weight that way rather than more.

lisa im positive you will drop those 6 pesky pounds! just keep yourself going and think how pleased with yourself you will be if you just resist temptation till then! you can do it! xxx

As everyone else has said, it's probably water retention, so try to drink plenty of water so your body releases the stored stuff !

Back