PEED OFF

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mille, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Hi
    well i did not get weighed as when i turned up at the chemist I was told the woman that does it was not there her car had broken down and the RAC had called her to meet them at the car so i was like ok i wont get weighed but can i have a weeks supply and the boy behind the counter checked with the pharmisist and she was like no i know nothing about it and shrugged her shoulders and walked off .... so i was like how long will she be and he was dont know this was at about 4.45 so i asked if she was in tomorrow and he was yes and the realised it was the weekend and said no grrrhhhh:banghead: so i waited till 5 then gave my friend a desperate call as i know she had some she did not use to see me till monday otherwise i would be screwed. I'm so bloody annoyed it could have ruined everything :badmood:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

OMG i would have been peed off also .. at least you have a buddy you can steal some packs off ...imagine how flipped you would have been if you hadnt, If you had your card to prove you were on LT they could have probably gotten away with giving you at least the weekends worth

4. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a Bunch of nonces...they obviously didn't realise how much that could've screwed you over pfft x

5. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    I did have my card and they still would not budge

6. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Thats what i meant it wasnt astho they were handing over a weeks supply of LT to a newbie who needed the chat etc all you would have missed was getting weighed and you wouldve done that Monday, they could have really caused you to have to spend the weekend eating .. albeit chicken and veg but still not what you wanted to do

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

bloddy hell id be p&^T^ aswell. they should have giving you the food packs some people are sooo thick!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a pain Mille. As I said earlier, next time you must pop round to me and I'll give you some of mine to tide you over! Another black mark against the place!

x

9. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    is there another place locally? you could sign up there too and get an extra weeks worth in.

i'd complain about attitude to mgr too, I hate poor service.

10. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    What rubbish, how can pharmacists act that way, totally unprofessional and negligent. I don't know what I'd have done in your position....
    Anyway, well done for quick thinking and determination; good on you!

11. saffrons

saffrons Full Member

its not good at all, I guess it's like in any job there are always those who will do as little as possible to help, I'm sure there must have been something that could have been done, Seriously I would complain.

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Happened to me once and i just stood in the shop and kicked off until i embarrased them into serving me!! they have your records and can count to 21!!!!1 needless to say after this i changed chemist to a mor competent one xxx glad you got sorted in the end and i will look out for your double wammy wi next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.