Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

peeing all the time sorry if tmi !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimmarach, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    :confused: Is anyone else finding that they cannot stop peeing when losing weight ? I am doing w.w in my first week and i have not stopped weeing ? Very strange and once again sorry for the overshare lol !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    haha, don't worry about tmi, you get all sorts on here, poo threads, wee threads... the lot....!

Anyway... I find that when I concentrate properly on my healthy eating plan [I don't diet, haha] I also need the loo more often. Eating more fruit and veg, and drinking a gallon more water, makes you need to wee more often I think, so it's nothing to worry about! More inconvenient than anything, having to get up and go to the bathroom/ladies at work!!

Good luck on your first week!!

4. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It means its working :) When you shift to healthy eating, you stop retaining so much water, and pee out all that excess. Good sign of a great loss :)

Berryred likes this.
  5. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    I'd recommend you get your blood sugar checked just to be on the safe side. If you haven't time for a Dr's appt then I think most pharmacy's will do it for you too

6. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    ;)Thanks ladies. Very helpful. And Purple star can i just say you are so inspiring . You have lost an amazing amount of weight. I hope i can do the same. I hope that this peeing none stop is a sign of a good loss....And i will get my blood sugar checked. Never thought about that. A friend of mine who is a fitness trainer has just txt me, she says it's all the fat and toxins flushing out of your body through pee and sweat ...sorry tmi again ..lol ! I hope that's what it is. Anyway i have my first weigh in next thurs so will see. Thanks again ladies, your all fab !!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.