peeing all the time sorry if tmi !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimmarach, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    :confused: Is anyone else finding that they cannot stop peeing when losing weight ? I am doing w.w in my first week and i have not stopped weeing ? Very strange and once again sorry for the overshare lol !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    haha, don't worry about tmi, you get all sorts on here, poo threads, wee threads... the lot....!

Anyway... I find that when I concentrate properly on my healthy eating plan [I don't diet, haha] I also need the loo more often. Eating more fruit and veg, and drinking a gallon more water, makes you need to wee more often I think, so it's nothing to worry about! More inconvenient than anything, having to get up and go to the bathroom/ladies at work!!

Good luck on your first week!!

4. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It means its working :) When you shift to healthy eating, you stop retaining so much water, and pee out all that excess. Good sign of a great loss :)

Berryred likes this.
  5. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    I'd recommend you get your blood sugar checked just to be on the safe side. If you haven't time for a Dr's appt then I think most pharmacy's will do it for you too

6. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    ;)Thanks ladies. Very helpful. And Purple star can i just say you are so inspiring . You have lost an amazing amount of weight. I hope i can do the same. I hope that this peeing none stop is a sign of a good loss....And i will get my blood sugar checked. Never thought about that. A friend of mine who is a fitness trainer has just txt me, she says it's all the fat and toxins flushing out of your body through pee and sweat ...sorry tmi again ..lol ! I hope that's what it is. Anyway i have my first weigh in next thurs so will see. Thanks again ladies, your all fab !!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.