peeing all the time sorry if tmi !

slimmarach

will be size 10
:confused: Is anyone else finding that they cannot stop peeing when losing weight ? I am doing w.w in my first week and i have not stopped weeing ? Very strange and once again sorry for the overshare lol !

haha, don't worry about tmi, you get all sorts on here, poo threads, wee threads... the lot....!

Anyway... I find that when I concentrate properly on my healthy eating plan [I don't diet, haha] I also need the loo more often. Eating more fruit and veg, and drinking a gallon more water, makes you need to wee more often I think, so it's nothing to worry about! More inconvenient than anything, having to get up and go to the bathroom/ladies at work!!

Good luck on your first week!!

It means its working :) When you shift to healthy eating, you stop retaining so much water, and pee out all that excess. Good sign of a great loss :)

I'd recommend you get your blood sugar checked just to be on the safe side. If you haven't time for a Dr's appt then I think most pharmacy's will do it for you too

;)Thanks ladies. Very helpful. And Purple star can i just say you are so inspiring . You have lost an amazing amount of weight. I hope i can do the same. I hope that this peeing none stop is a sign of a good loss....And i will get my blood sugar checked. Never thought about that. A friend of mine who is a fitness trainer has just txt me, she says it's all the fat and toxins flushing out of your body through pee and sweat ...sorry tmi again ..lol ! I hope that's what it is. Anyway i have my first weigh in next thurs so will see. Thanks again ladies, your all fab !!!!!!!

Back