Peek-a-boo

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I'm still here! ;)

It's been lovely having hubby home, but I have to confess to having had a fair few meals since he came home. I haven't kicked the ar$e out of it though, apart from Friday night when I ate so much that I felt very sick for ages and couldn't get to sleep. Lesson learned there about knowing my limitations!
I tried where possible to have 2 shakes a day then a 'sensible' meal. Tomorrow's official weigh in with CDC will tell me how I have done but my scales say that I have sts or at worst put on 2lbs which doesn't depress me. I done the crime, I'll do the time is my way of thinking!

So anyways, hubby is here til Thursday, but I am back in work tomorrow and therefore plunging headfirst into SS again...I find it so much easier to do when I have my 'normal' routine. I have been mainly having choc tetras and have found that I really miss my choc mint evening shake, so can't wait to get back into it.

I was sorting the washing earlier and put on the trousers I wore on my 30th birthday night out (a couple of days before starting CD) and they looked utterly ridiculous, like clown's trousers. It helped him to actually see how much weight I have lost since he went away. He is very pleased with the 'new me' but has always said that size is irrelevant, it's me he loves, bless him! He hasn't complained about my libido returning, wonder why.......;);):D:D

Anyways, onwards and downwards as they say, can't wait to be back in the zone.

Jan xx

Last edited:
Guess I wasn't missed then eh? :( :(

Hmmm..maybe I have offended somehow in my post? :(:(:( To get hoardes of viewers but no replies is a little disheartening.
Never mind, I'll float around somewhere else I guess.

Hi Jan - welcome back - of course we missed you and i don't think you have offended anyone!!!! Glad you have had a great time with your hubbie - he sounds great and has a really good attitude. If you have only put on 2lbs then that's pretty good all things considering - perhaps it has been the extra exercise! Have fun on your last few days before he goes backxx

I was going to say - surely the exercise will be burning off the food!!!

Glad to see you are enjoying having hubby at home..

Love

Welcome back :)

I'm sure with all the exercise you'll be doing ;) those 2lbs will be off in no time! :p

Congrats on the trousers, it's a huge motivation to drop dress sizes :D

x

It's good that you have been sensible at the same time as enjoying the meals :)

My Man is away during the week, but I get to see him nearly every weekend and he's very impressed with the slightly slimmer me - I did something today, which I hadnt done for ages and literally 'pounced' on him ;) I love CD anyway but getting my confidence returning rocks too!

sounds like you have had some fun with hubby being back, must be nice for you good luck ss this week it will soon come off xxxxxxxx

Had my first 'official' weigh in since CDC went away and have lost 3 lbs since my last weigh in with her. Had weighed myself on the first week she was away and recorded my weight on here but taken it off now.
Quite pleased to have had a loss, however small, as over the time she was away I didn't stick to ss and was expecting a gain.

well done on your 3lb off, you must be chuffed seeing as you expected a gain
x

Back