sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry,

for not popping in for aggggeeessssss!!!

work has me mega busy :( as in...to busy to even eat...so when i have eaten...its been CARBS all the way:eek:

My jeans are now tight on me...
i sold ALL my fat clothes already on ebay
im not even going to TRY and atkins before christmas (woop only 7 days left) but as of the 1st jan i need to shift ALL of this weight, not just the weight ive put back on.....im so looking forward to a decent 7lb loss in the first week, i will now need to be so regimented and make sure that at the weekend i make enough lunch and dinner for the week ahead, then its just a case of taking it out of the freezer on a daily basis.....

enough about me, hows are you all????

ready and looking forward to christmas?

Missy xxxx

Hello Missy, nice to see you in here - you have been missed! I have found that Atkins is all about being prepared, if I have covered all the bases it works so easily, if I am lazy or don't have the time to cook properly, that is when I struggle. God bless microwaves and freezers! Good luck for the new start after Christmas xx

Really looking forward to christmas Missy. So glad the new job is going well for you.

You'll be in good company here on 1st January too! :D

Yey! Glad your back hun (even though I 'see' you all the time on FB, lol)
Get back on it & fell great again & lose lots of weight Isn't that a nice thought?

I'm all ready for crimbo now :D:D x

linz your pics are amazing!!!!

sharon, i cannot wait to get back on atkins, i have had a poorly tummy for months now and cant wait to be back on atkins and feeling back in control....

hi to everyone :D

working hard ste, hours are long with the travelling and a really difficult job....taken weeks to get used to is, im now on top of stuff and feel more in control :D

how are you?

Good looking forward to the break to , you back with us again!! LOL you should know what to do by now

yeh, i cant wait to be back on atkins, i feel so bloody bloated!

jobs going well, 2 months ago, facing redundancy i didnt think the end of the yr would be so good but it is and im happy that with my determination i am in a better place than at the begginning of the yr....

all i need to do now is lose a few stone and ill be mega happy lol

Hi honey good to see you back :) and looking forward to you being here 100% in jan xxxx

Back