Pegnant and dieting?

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
Silly me the title should say pregnant!! lol

So i got back on plan on monday to lose a stone that i so desperately want to lose but i found out yesterday that i'm pregnant, i have been alot more hungrier and i have been eating (thanks god for weeklys) so i need to know the best way of going about it.

Have any of you ladies still stayed on plan whilst pregnant?

I don't want to be "eating for 2" as they say (not true i know) and i don't want to be putting weight on apart for baby, whats the best way to go about it?

This is our first chld so i don't even know what i'm expecting.

Thank you xx

Last edited:
Anyone?

There is a lady in the simply filling thread who is pregnant, if u have a look she has a diary called my filling and healthy pregnancy diary, she might be able to help u? I haven't done ww when pregnant but I think as long as u go on the maintain pp u r fine, I hope this helps

Oh you could also try the maintainence way while pregger, I'm on 33 dailies and 49 weeklies while maintaining. But do look after yourself, the simply filling could be good, eating healthy and limiting rubbish. Congratulations and good luck x

Thanks for replying ladies i will have a look at simply filling as i don't know much about that plan.

I did wonder how many points it was to maintain so thats good too.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply xx

I think on sf u get 90 weeklies to maintain then ur free food so u would fo whatever is best for u

Back