Penny Vincenzi

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by chelle86, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. chelle86

chelle86 .

does anyone else love her books? ive only recently discovered her but cant put them down! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Noddynoobs

Noddynoobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.5%)
    i love penny vincenzi...my parents live abroad and my mum made me take her the last book in a trilogy of her's and i read them all when i was over there on holiday and have loved her books ever since. i dont know why, but i always thought her books were gonna be old fashioned, like old style romance if you see what i mean....must of got her confused with somebody else!

4. chelle86

chelle86 .

yeah i completely agree, judging by the covers they look really old fashioned, ive read nearly all of hers now, nearly finished the dilema, and want her new one when it comes out on paperback x

5. SkinniMinnie

SkinniMinnie Mum On A Misson

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    The Healthy Eating Forever diet!
    Yes, I have read loads of Penny Vincenzi novels. I stopped for a little while as I noticed a lot of similiarites in her stories so I took a break but I'm back to reading them again.

What books have you read?

My favourites are:
    No Angel : Something Dangerous : Into Temptation - These three are part of a trilogy
    Wicked Pleasures
    An Outrageous Affair

I didn't like Sheer Abandon. That's actually the book that lead to my little break.

Almost A Crime was an odd one. I haven't read The Dilemma.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.