Pennys Weight loss diary!

And hey just to throw this out there..i know its a long shot but if anybody is from Florence Ky and wants to be workout buddies or support each other please let me know! Im currently building a friend base here but its slow go and unless im with my man it gets pretty lonely here!

Well ive done great eating for the last say week...and this morning for the first time since i started i had half a 20oz of diet pepsi..and was sitting here and just starving to death and couldnt figure out why...so i had my normal snack and was roaming the boards and saw that people were saying diet pops make u hungry and my goodness they are right...im BIG on water..i drink probably a gallon a day easy, and thats not even forcing myself and i normally dont cut out pop cuz i never thought it effected me but one in a week span and i was ready to eat anything in site i really think it makes a difference..so if you are struggling to stay on track and drinking diet pop cut it out for a couple weeks and see how you do!

Spent an hour and a half at the gym last night..Walked 1.5 miles and did some machines and weights! Also weighed myself while i was there and i hit 164 fully clothed with shoes..so im just gonna call it that..which means since oct ive gained 8lbs which isnt horrible but just means more to lose, must have been all those cupcakes i ate...oooo how i love cupcakes!!! ha! So far today ive had

Turkey biscuit 260cals
Diet V8 fruit juice 10cals

Lunch was 200cal cheeseburger, 30cal green beans

snack was three chunks of pineapple and five strawberries..yum yumm

dinner is unknown my man is coming back from being gone for a week so im sure we will eat something together..So excited!!!!!

Last edited:
Well worked out for two hours on sunday, tanned yesterday. thinking about working out today i believe i pulled a muscle in the back of my leg..Great...Weighed myself this morning and i weigh 160lbs! So down four pounds in a week! And been eating healthy only and not hungry...And if you minus the 3.5 pounds of fake boobs..."Which i do
>;-)" then im at 157.5lbs!

Hey Caloriefree,

I'm kinda new on this site so not really sure what I'm doing! I'm just posting here to ask how you fared with OxyELITE Pro? I'm getting married next year and want to be back to my trim shape so I feel fab in my wedding dress. One of the guys I work with is a big body builder type and said he'd be able to hook me up with a six week course of the pills because I'd been talking to him about my weightloss goals.

Were they effective? He reckons that six weeks would be enough to get me to my target weight? How was it when you came off them?

Your weight loss looks amazing from what I can see on this thread, well done!!!

Thanks! Well in six weeks how much are u wanting to lose? Even with the pills ur still going to only lose 1-4lbs a week...I have nothing bad to say about them i LOVE them...The first week u probably wont want to workout tho because they heat ur body up alot and i got overheated and almost passed out the first time i tried..so take it slow..And only take two pills a day do not take two in the morning and one in the evening ive tried it both ways and i was crazy with two in the morning...do not drink anything that has caffeine and dont intake much sugar..Also if you have high blood pressure do not take because it naturally would raise it...I didn't have any trouble coming off them at all just stopped taking them. They are the best diet pills i have taken and ive tried alot of different ones..if you dont plan on drinking 110Oz of water a day then dont take them at all because u will get sick!

Oh Caloriefree! Thanks so much for responding. You convinced me to try them and so far I love them!

I started on Thursday and took just one pill every day since, I've also cut out a lot of carbs (not all) and upped my water intake. Today I'll be taking two

Oh Caloriefree! Thanks so much for responding. You convinced me to try them and so far I love them!

I started on Thursday and took just one pill every day since, I've also cut out a lot of carbs (not all) and upped my water intake. Today I'll be taking two Pills for the first time, I just woke up so I've taken the first (I'll have breakfast in half an hour) and then I'll take the next one at lunchtime.

I've not really been able to exercise like you said, you're too warm and uncomfortable and your heart feels jumpy so it feels impossible. With that said I'm settling into the pills now and I think I'll go for a run before work tomorrow.

The best thing is that since I weighed myself on Thursday morning I've lost 2.3kgs (it's just over 5lbs!) and that's with very little effort! I'm so pleased with the results I'm hoping that when I excercise it'll burn even more!

When I started on Thursday I was 72.4kgs (160lbs) and I want to get down nearer to 60kgs (133lbs). I'm starting to think it'd be impossible to lose 30lbs in six weeks but it would be amazing just to get anywhere near!

My fiancé is away on business for four weeks starting last Thursday so I took the opportunity to try have some weight lost for when he returns! Here's hoping the rest of my progress goes as well as these past few days!

How's your progress going?

Back