People from

I'm from Plymouth but currently living in Hampshire :)

Aw are you I don't know anyone doing this diet or anyone near doing the diet. Think it would be good to know people near :) how are you getting on?

claire2010 said:
Aw are you I don't know anyone doing this diet or anyone near doing the diet. Think it would be good to know people near :) how are you getting on?

Same here! I started on Tuesday and everything is going okay, really surprised myself with how I've coped but I strangely haven't found it too difficult. Couple of headaches, hungry every now and again and that's it!
Have so far lost 9lbs and it's not even a week yet! I just hope I can carry on for a full 12 weeks, I think I will find it harder the longer it lasts!

How about yourself?

Bit nearer than Plymouth, I'm from the Scottish Borders, on the east coast. A friend of mine lives in Montrose but she so does not need to diet, lucky thing! Lol.

I am getting good. Stopped smoking star the same time using an ecig n doing this n joined the gym last week got so much energy when in ketosis

Never meant to send that. Lol I am getting on good not weighed myself only once n had 9lb lost but kinda mucked up a bit but totally back into it. Gave my mum my scales as was weighing myself every day n getting obsessed. I stopped smoking the same time as I started SS using an ecig best thing I have ever done n joined the gym last week have loads of energy when in ketosis.

Aw do you have a friend in Montrose what a small world. Wonder if I would know them everyone knows everyone in a small town. :)

Think she lives outside town by St Cyrus beach. She does dog walking as her business which is why she's so damn fit :).

I'm from a teeny tiny town in East Ayrshire (on the South West coast of Scotland) - a total blink and you'll miss it place but it's home <3 :)

I'm from Hyde near Manchester :)

Just outside Doncaster :)

I'm from East Lothian, Scotland - about 6 miles outside Edinburgh...

No way - I spend half my time in Dunfermline with my Boyfriend :D

I'm from Fife originally, grew up there. :)

Back