People have started to notice

welshymamma

when will I be slim
lost a stone ...dont you just love it when someone says" have you lost weight " :D

wow, that's fab!! How did you do it? Can't wait until people start noticing :)

Nope prefer them not to mention it if they do notice. It saves them enquiring how the "diet" is going at a later date. Had my boss weirdly bringing diets into the conversation several times last week but I refused to be drawn on the subject. Thinks he's a bit of a healthy eating expert but really he knows nothing.

I was rubbish till I had my 1/2 stone award ..then I wanted to loose more .I weigh tomorrow I am hoping for at least 3lb ...so fingers crossed xx

Can't wait for people to notice but well done to you :)

i've lost nearly 2 1/2.....not many people have asked me :(

maybe they'll notice when i lose 5 stone lol

i've lost nearly 2 1/2.....not many people have asked me :(

maybe they'll notice when i lose 5 stone lol

Oh Hun I'm sure you're looking good . People will notice :)

my mums started to notice :O

she actually said to me last night

"wow- i can tell you're losing weight- your arse isn't as fat"

gotta love my mum :p

got a doctors appointment this afternoon- havent seen her in 2 months, and havent been weighed in 4, so hoping that she says something lol

Fingers crossed then :)

moms are funny...mine is the only one who can make honest comments about my weight gain/loss without me getting offended! Gotta love the mamas!

kitibom said:
moms are funny...mine is the only one who can make honest comments about my weight gain/loss without me getting offended! Gotta love the mamas!

Ditto! My mum is very straight to the point but when she pays me a compliment at least I know she means it :)

I saw a friend tonight, who i havent seen for about 2 1/2 months- and first thing she did was shout from the other end of the room "omg! how skinny are you???" lol- not quite skinny- but im skinnier :p i think about a good stone lighter than when she last saw me :)

I don't mind people noticing that I have lost weight but I hate when they go on and on about how meal replacement diets are super unhealthy.

Sitting there criticising my lovely shake while they are eating a sausage roll!!

Yeaaah my friend's boyfriend of all people noticed... hadn't seen him since I started (so was at my heaviest) and it was the first thing he said to me! :D

Glad you feel that way. My daughter has lost a lot of weight and that is great but she has cut her hair and dyed it black which I really didn't think suited her so I just said it was too dark and had a miserable 3 weeks of being snapped and snarled at while I was staying with her ...:D Did try to put it nicely I might add.

My mum can't say anything. I've been being told by her to lose weight since I was 13/14, not constantly might I add, and nor was I as bad as I am now, maybe needed to lose a stone and a half or something. So her saying that always made me feel big anyway, so when I actually got big it made no difference to what I thought of myself.
Something else I can see her doing which really upsets me is constantly having a go at my 12 year old sister for what she eats, which is as good as saying "we don't want you to get fat like your sister did".

Edit: sorry this post is largely off topic but I needed the rant!

my mum doesnt say anything as she is also on a healthy eating kick too haha ;)

I hate telling people im on a diet AS 2 years ago i lost 3 stone on slimming world and told everyone everythime i lost......them when I put it alll back on I have people to avoid....quite sad really

oh well im getting married next year and they will all be there so I had better get on with it really eh lol

Back