• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

People who have tried slim fast is 3 stone doable in 4 months?

My name is Amy im 25 weighing in at 12st 9lb due to having the contraceptive injection twice and gaining a massive 3 stone in the process .

I have tried slimming world before but couldn't get the hang of it.

Ive never been a big eater so SF / tesco ultraslim seems to be a good way forward for me.

I ideally would love to loose 3stone by my holiday on 30/04/2011 but i know that is probably not doable.

Im only 5ft 1inch so this extra weight i am carrying is very noticeable. Im new to forums but really want to succeed this time as i am normally a really hyper outgoing person but am hating myself and the way i look at the moment and its really getting me down

Sorry for the essay.

Hope your all ok
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Its definitly do-able! u just have to lose 2.5lbs a week for 16 weeks which is easy if u stick to it. If u do some exercise aswel u will probably lose more! Good luck x

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
I have certainly lost a stone in a month before and aim for this this time too. So yes I'd say it is, keep eating low calorie / low fat for your meal and remember keep the treats healthy too - fruit / dried fruit or low fat cereal bars work for me. If you add naughty things you can expect losses to slow.

Oh and we have a january weight loss challenge if you fancy joining.. ;) if you haven't already. :) And diaries also help I've found.. keep you accountable. lol

And lastly.. drink tons of water! flush out the bad stuff. :)

good luck and whatever you lose it'll be a great amount for your holidays and much better than nothing! ;)
I'm sure you'll see the progress well too given your height, I'm 5'3" so know your issues.. I hate being short sometimes! lol