people who sell on ebay uk shakes

CDer1970

just wondering, how can someone who is not a counsellor have a regular supply of shakes, from the uk, to sell on ebay?where do they get it from do you think?

I also think that new rules have been applied and any CDC's selling on Ebay get banned as counsellors etc - it could possibly be people who have purchased 2-3wks supply tried it for a day and decided it wasnt for them and decided to get rid of them on Ebay.
Again, not sure why as my CDC buys back packs as long as their not damaged or passed sell by date etc - maybe their embarrassed????

because id like to know why someone would be able to sell uk stock reliably without being a counsellor, and yet offer all products and flavours

no theyve been doing it for ages, and always put on something like 50 shakes 50 soups etc to pick from all flavours, sell tetras etc and registered as a business user

because id like to know why someone would be able to sell uk stock reliably without being a counsellor, and yet offer all products and flavours

Dont quote me BUT I seem to recall a huge debate on here some couple of weeks ago regarding the very same thing???? Cant remember what when or where but there was def something....

Most people if they see it report it directly to CD - I would imagine a full range of products COULD ONLY be sold be someone 'posing' as a CDC but basically nothing more than a sales rep - which, from what I have read and understand is NOT the people CD wish to have acting on their behalf!

Doesnt help much I know xxx

no theyve been doing it for ages, and always put on something like 50 shakes 50 soups etc to pick from all flavours, sell tetras etc and registered as a business user

DEF DEF sounds a bit underhand to me & I dont think CD HOffice would be happy... I'll have a peek - just because I am nosy! x

thanku for replying, it just did strike me as odd, i mailed them and they wrote back that they were not a counsellor but had a reliable supply of uk products, so it does seem a bit odd

they also charge over £53 for a week so hell of a mark up! LOL probably getting it from a counsellor and selling it on maybe, but they would be ordering a heck of a lot from a counsellor, so surely theyd get wind of it

just doesnt make sense really and i wondered if im missing something! lol

This has been passed on to HQ

i hope i dont get anyone in trouble :S they do lighter life stuff as well so i was thinking maybe there was somewhere u could get it like that for personal use, but seems not:confused:

You've raised an interesting point there actually. I've never thought about why it is available on ebay yet I have seen a few mentions of people buying it from there.

Maybe workers from where it is manufactured advertise it on there? - they'd probably be able to ensure all flavours.

I guess there could be the odd unscrupulous CDC who wants to get as much money as possible for their stock so put it on e bay (I don't think any CDCs on here would do that though as they all seem very responsible). There are doubtless people who want to buy it on e bay perhaps to save the embarassment of going to a CDC (or maybe a buyer wants to bypass rules of going through their GP) and I guess ther will always be someone prepared to provide it at a price.

My goodness - I didnt realise how much was actually for sale on Ebay nor did I realise that there's nearly 100% mark up on some of the products...
Thats disgraceful - unfortunately I guess the whole time people are prepared to pay it will carry on happening.
Bloody awful - needs reporting, you should if you havent already! xxx

i wouldnt know how, thats why i thought id come on here and see if there was an obvious reason for someone being able to do it without being a counsellor that i was missing lolol they were the only uk one it seems, doing buy it nows at £50 a week, theres another on there who sells buy it nows with just pics of white packs in a box, and theyre polish packets by all accounts on a personal account i think as it doesnt say business, quite the enterprise!

If you have a look the seller who sells both CD & LL, their buying feedback shows that they buy CD and LL from Ebay from people who sell it when they've finished/given up etc and then sell it on for much higher....this could result in innocent counsellors being questioned as too why their stock is being sold in job lots on Ebay...hmmm not great.

Helenx

wow that never even occurred to me with the quantities they sell, but ur right if the packs are counsellor specific, that could really get someone in trouble for no fault of their own!

Its not only CD and LL, there's Lipotrim and the new W8 matters stuff being sold there too. I would be worried in case any of it were counterfeit, considering the large amount of money that can be made from selling the stuff xx

It still shouldnt be done regardless - as CDC's should take back their stock if the diet proves unsuitable for the candidate....
I personally wouldnt want the hassle of selling over the internet - still nowt as queer as folk!
I think Maggie's reported now anyway xxx

Last edited:
Its not only CD and LL, there's Lipotrim and the new W8 matters stuff being sold there too. I would be worried in case any of it were counterfeit, considering the large amount of money that can be made from selling the stuff xx

Excellent point Cheryl - bear in mind that you can get FAKE anything nowadays... Which then leads you to a whole new area of child labour, cruelty, funding terrorism etc etc.... xx

that was what i thought initially, that they got the boxes and put slimfast in the packets or something, but either way whatever theyre doing, it seems strange LOL do the polish ones come under the same jurisdiction i wonder or can they sell foreign cd

Back