Pepper

dj04

Can someone please tell me if I can have pepper in the chicken soup. I'm not a lover of it but it is edible with some pepper, but I'm unsure if its allowed .

Thank god I just had my last chicken soup of the week . I do believe it will be just shakes from next week on for me. First weigh in on Monday . Fingers crossed!!!

Haha I've read that it's not great!! Shakes are the way forward at least if its cold you can drink it really fast! :) good luck for your weigh in! Let us know how you get on xxx

i have only done the shakes but might try the chicken soup but is it really worth it? x

I have the chicken soup as my dinner and out loads of pepper in. I enjoy having it as it feels like I'm having a meal xx

I love pepper it used to go on everything ha. Is it palatable tho ha ha i have heard that its disgustibg whats your opinion x

I got 3 chicken soups to try this week but havnt been brave enough to try them lol... Got to try one tommorrow for lunch maybe :)

Well jadeyrobbo1988 I just finished my first chicken soup and I didnt think it was that bad :).. When I open the packet first and smelt it ok I think I went green for a minute lol but I thought it was ok to drink

I really like the chicken soup and add pepper. I sit down with the family whist they are having their evening meal. I also put it in a posh bowl rather than a normal dish. It means I eat with everyone and I do feel like I am having a proper meal. I just shove the bread to the other end of the table :rolleyes:

I asked my pharmacist yesterday about pepper & she doesn't think it's allowed! But she is going to check & let me n kw

I am gunna brave it 2moro with no pepper and see what its like lol x gutted u cant put a little bit of pepper i love the stuff ha x

I had been having it with pepper & it's miles tastier!! I'll be having it later so not looking forward to it anymore. Good luck!

Back