Pepper

if this diet is so unforgiving because of a dash of pepper there is something sadly wrong in my opinion. a dash of pepper isn't going to take you out of ketosis or make you pile pounds on ... i will continue with the pepper i'm afraid :)

Have u still lost weight using pepper in it, i cant see why it would affect you either its a spice it doesnt have anything in it does it. X

I'm on day 37 & have lost 11.6kg having pepper in my soup for a least a couple of weeks. I guess I don't know what difference it makes! Should have asked that too, oh well! Back to the pepper I go... >:)

Hi I'm starting LT tomorrow I did it last year and it worked great for me, iv not had a massive gain in a year but hay ho.. Round 2.
I did use pepper and chillie FLAKES, in the soup and a sweetener in my shakes as this was the only way I could of stuck to the diet, in my first week I lost 11lb and continued to loose 2 and half stone in 8 weeks. Also I work in a pharmacy and the pharmacist assured me that adding pepper and flakes will not take you out of ketosis. If your unsure of this the best way to prove it is to but some ketone strips and check your ketones in your urine...

Fingers crossed I can do it, as second time round is apparently a lot harder as iv normally failed by lunch time ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am away this weekend and beginning to panic a little because I will be eating. not had a proper meal for 5 weeks. I am planning on an omelette for breakfast but at a restaurant for dinner on both nights and both serve rich food......really not sure what to pick. I hope I don't put loads back on. the only consolation is that I will be doing a fair bit of walking round London so I hope that will compensate

I am away this weekend and beginning to panic a little because I will be eating. not had a proper meal for 5 weeks. I am planning on an omelette for breakfast but at a restaurant for dinner on both nights and both serve rich food......really not sure what to pick. I hope I don't put loads back on. the only consolation is that I will be doing a fair bit of walking round London so I hope that will compensate

Hi the best way is to totally avoid any carbs !! Stick to protein foods and also no sauces as they are loaded with sugar. Steaks and chicken are a excellent choice and by sticking to protein will help keep your body in ketosis. For good good food choices look on the Atkins web site. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back