Peppermint Green Tea - FatandForty pls help!!!

stephie77

Silver Member
IS it the Peppermint tea, or Green Tea or Peppermint Green tea you get ?? i can find Green Tea, Peppermint Tea but not the 2 types combined!!!!! im getting a bit frustrated now and its a personal mission to find it!!! lol :wave_cry:

thx

xx

right, im off to tesco in the morning then - thanks xx

IS it the Peppermint tea, or Green Tea or Peppermint Green tea you get ?? i can find Green Tea, Peppermint Tea but not the 2 types combined!!!!! im getting a bit frustrated now and its a personal mission to find it!!! lol :wave_cry:

thx

xx
haha i was exactly the same, i was stood in asda just staring at all the different green tea, but i also couldnt find peppermint green tea!!
i shall have to have another look!!
x

i was never a tea drinker and always like very milky coffee. thought green tea and that sort of stuff was for snobs! but i gave it a go and i liked it. i tried the green pineapple and grapefruit tea today. it was ok but tasted a bit too sweet for my liking. i never had sugar in my hot drinks.

i spent 15 minutes looking at tea in my local Asda today - Green tea with Jasmine, Pommegranite, Pineapple, Apple, everything except bloody mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao. the green peppermint tea is out there. maybe next time you shop then call the supermarket and get them to have your peppermint tea bags waiting at customer services for you?
i had to do that a couple of xmas's a go. couldnt find goose fat and thought it was in the fridge. ended up getting them to put it to one side then i found out it was in a jar off the shelf! duh me lol

lol - i WILL find some - i bet i have i sip and decide they are not for me!!! ha ha !!!!!!

the lemon green tea is pretty nice not had any for ages tho i need to get back into it as green tea is good for weight loss,,,, and i need all the help i can get lol

Back