peppermint tea

keava

trying peppermint tea for the 1st time not as bad as I thought it would taste seen a post that it can speed up ur weight loss is there any truth in that as i started sw 2weeks ago and have lost 4lb so the weights coming of but a bit slow

I drink it for my digestion and have lost 6.5lb in 2 weeks.
If your looking to speed it up search for superspeed soup!
It works!!!

Ruth
x

It's good for your digestion but will not speed up losses.

And by the way 4lbs in 2 weeks is not a slow weight loss :sigh:

That's very nearly 2 bags of sugar so go and pick them up the next time you are in a supermarket

Last edited:
I don't think you need to speed your weight loss up hun 4lb in 2 weeks is great.
I drink peppermint tea as I find it helps with bloating, I don't think it would speed up weight loss really but wouldn't do it any harm either. Best of luck x

I drink green tea with mint, but not to speed up losses, but because sometimes I want to have cheese with my lunch or tea which means I can't have milk for regular tea.

Its aids digestion & helps with stomach upsets but I've never heard that it helps weight loss.

Iv gone onto drinking a lot of green tea but I dont think any tea helps with weight loss, maybe try drinking lots and lots of water, that may have a big affect.

Kieragh1515 said:
I bloat terribly & would love to try the tablets & tea. Does Asda or Tesco do them does anyone know?

Asda twinings fennel and peppermint tea yummy!

Ruth
X

Morrisons do the minty green tea and they quite often have special offers on it. The last time I bought it, it was 3 boxes for £2.

I think swapping to any kind of herbal tea will help as you're also having less caffeine which can't hurt! I'm a big fan of Twinings camomile and honey tea, it's lovely!

Back