peppermint tea

I bought a lovely tea from Sainsbury's last week when I had food poisoning. It's Peppermint and Spearmint and really lovely! Fair trade and organic too :) x

That sounds lovely xxx

I bought a lovely tea from Sainsbury's last week when I had food poisoning. It's Peppermint and Spearmint and really lovely! Fair trade and organic too :) x

Sounds very nice! Sticking it on my shopping list :)

Teapigs peppermint is wonderful, I buy a box per month and make them last as my treat ;)

It's amazing stuff isn't it? I buy myself a few boxes every Xmas when they have a free delivery offer lol. I don't drink tea very often so it lasts. I buy cheaper peppermint too coz I drink that more regularly.x

I think I'm ruined now cos normal peppermint tea tastes rubbish by comparison lol ;) I am a complete tea belly so I like to try as many different teas as possible! x

I think I'm ruined now cos normal peppermint tea tastes rubbish by comparison lol ;) I am a complete tea belly so I like to try as many different teas as possible! x

I had the chocolate flake Teapigs tonight. I currently have boxes of that, the Rooibos Creme Caramel, the Darjeeling Earl Grey, Spiced Winter red, and trial size Mao Feng and Popcorn :) Red tea is definitely my favourite!! I'm definitely a coffee person, but I do like the occasional tea. Esp Teapigs!x

I love Teapigs chai, smells great - tastes great too. I have started trying green, peppermint teas but not a lover of fruit ones, prefer nas Ribena with hot water. I can't drink coffee as my tummy dislikes it but I love good strong tea.

I do find peppermint tea good for sleep and calming me down!!!

I had the chocolate flake Teapigs tonight. I currently have boxes of that, the Rooibos Creme Caramel, the Darjeeling Earl Grey, Spiced Winter red, and trial size Mao Feng and Popcorn :) Red tea is definitely my favourite!! I'm definitely a coffee person, but I do like the occasional tea. Esp Teapigs!x

I tried chocolate flake yesterday and I wasn't keen. Darjeeling earl grey is lovely though and I really want to try popcorn and creme caramel! x

I like the chocolate flake, but the chocolate is very subtle and the tea very strong. I do have my tea very strong tho!
I've not tried the popcorn yet, but I won a big box of mixed Teapigs for my work and someone had it and it smelled JUST like sugar puffs lol. The Creme Caramel is lovely, IF you like rooibos :)

Kelly.x

I like the chocolate flake, but the chocolate is very subtle and the tea very strong. I do have my tea very strong tho!
I've not tried the popcorn yet, but I won a big box of mixed Teapigs for my work and someone had it and it smelled JUST like sugar puffs lol. The Creme Caramel is lovely, IF you like rooibos :)

Kelly.x

Sugar puffs is exactly what I thought too - haven't tried it but made a cup for someone at work. He said it kinda tasted like seaweed ;)

I think that was my problem with the chocolate tea, I like my tea fairly weak and it was a bit too powerful!

I've never really got my head around rooibos but I am determined to like it! Might try a tester of it and see how it fairs :) x

Back