Peppermint tea

allysweetcheeks

Hi all I'm new to this and going to have my second shake. I was wondering if it anyone knows if I can have peppermint tea? I need something other than water and hate herbal teas. Please help, I've 6 stone to lose for my wedding and I'm really motivated. X

Peppermint tea is fine as is Redbush. Found one in Tesco's last week that is peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint which is quite nice.
Basically you can have whatever tea is made of leafs so i think Eucalyptus should be okay too:D
Good luck Ally :clap::clap:

*lesley* said:
Peppermint tea is fine as is Redbush. Found one in Tesco's last week that is peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint which is quite nice.
Basically you can have whatever tea is made of leafs so i think Eucalyptus should be okay too:D
Good luck Ally :clap::clap:

Thank you soo much. I think this could be my way of getting though. Today is my fist day and I'm having my soup, 3rd meal of the day. The headache and tiredness is kicking in already!!

Thanks Lesley. X

It's not easy is it? We'll do it though :) I think that be actually getting on this programme we've decided something needs to be done. I'm really up for loosing my weight and although it's not going to be easy I'm determined to get there.
Thanks for replying about the peppermint tea. I've been and bought some today although i'm not sure i'm ready to give up food AND caffine all in one day. I think that coffee is the only thing that's keeping me going today lol x

Went to do that last week Deezer and then realised i had no choc on me so made it with vanilla. OMG, thought i was going to be sick, it was gross!! Had to force it down me to or be short of one meal.
Remember that everyone, do not mix vanilla shake with luke warm peppermint tea! :eatdrink017:
And it also exploded all over me when i shook it...:d'oh:

Thanks for the tip Deezer cause I dont like the chocolate shake even tho i used to be addicted to chocolate. I will try this next week when I get my next supply. Thanks again.

I crush up 2 sweetner tablets aswell...between two spoons and that.... tastes really nice!!! Believe it or not!!! Over loads of ice!!! : )

I'm really looking forward to trying that now. Thanks for the tips as intend to just down my milkshakes as fast as I can. Lol.

Back