Peppermint Tea

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
I was thinking:confused:... scary i know....

Majority of my fluid intake comes from drinking peppermint tea, do you think this could be why my weight has slowed down or it shouldn't really make a difference?

Hi Lynn

I drink about 6 mugs of peppermint tea a day and its never harmed my losses. Maybe its varies from person to person, but I doubt it would have a real affect on your losses. Do you try and drink water as well?? I have 5-6 litres a day if i can.

Love Kj xxx

How many weeks have you done?
Could also be that - so I've been told - when your BMI is near to normal (25) things slow down a bit.
Can't imagine that the tea will make much difference but I am sure that a CDC will be along shortly to confirm either way.
Good luck on your journey

Thanks guys i'm on about 2-3 litres of peppermint tea a day hahaha with about half a pint of plain water.

Am going to try and increase my water until weigh in (next wednesday and see what happens) i've moved onto 1000 plan this week also so hoping that my metabolism gets a bit of a kick start

i started on the 4th June, my losses have never been massive 7.25, 4, 1.75, 4.25, sts, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1.25 but i'm happy when ever its a loss or not a gain!

Back